Jets Reward Program/Points

Lot K Tailgaters

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually wasn't attributing the dumbing down of the football conversations to you, you over-sensitive twat.

I was saying that you're schtick is tired, which is whatever... but when combined with the terribly uninformed JI pfailstrip over-reactors it really shows a marked downgrade in the general football discourse here.

LOL at you saying I called you an idiot and the reaction to someone else acting arrogant. You'd think with all the time and practice you'd be better at not being trolled by the same style of trolling you strive towards.

You never post about football. You only post about other posters.

That is schtick. The worst type of schtick, actually.

SAR I

Just filled out the survey sent to STH.  The emphasis of the survey was on the awful "Rewards"  (misnomer) Program and the parking/tailgate situation.  In addition to voicing my own opinions, I quoted some of the better posts in this thread about the so-called "Rewards" program and what's wrong with it.  Thanks Cornfed!  Also ripped to shreds the very stupid and wasteful idea of "directed" parking.  Just idiotic.  I see very few problems with the tailgate scene the way it is right now.  The vast majority, in fact overwhelming majority, of tailgaters are well behaved and just there to have fun with their families and friends.  Sure there is the occasional fan who drinks to excess, but people... that's going to happen with or without tailgating and to blame the bad behavior on a handful of fans on the entire tailgating scene is simply manipulative, misleading and downright false.  I let them know that too.  

Hard to believe that the Jets would regard any one overly-extreme season's ticket holder opinion as "representative" of the rest.  But if people don't respond, they could easily mistake such a strong minority opinion as the prevailing opinion, which of course would be stupid to do.. .but hey.. this is Jets "management" we are talking about and that group doesn't exactly consist of the sharpest tools in the shed. 

Well said. 

On a positive note this thread hasn't been locked up yet like JI would always end up doing on anything stadium related.  Thank you jet Nation for letting people express how they feel.

So far, I have to admit I like JN much more than JI. 

Good thing Sooth decided to shut it down and opened the way for me to join JN. 

Can we crowd fund the seats and parking lot SAR uses? We'll take turns letting the most drunk and obnoxious people here sit with him. I piss like a racehorse while I'm getting obliterated pre game so if anyone knows which car is his that's be great. I'm guessing some sort of giant SUV that says hybrid and gets a mile more a gallon, so he can lecture his dipsh*t friends on carbon footprints and chicken bones.

Thanks but you're giving us WAY too much credit

I think it starts with Admin. Max is doing a good job and is involved. Sooth, not so much. 

Not to crap on JI. It was a great site but I feel like here at JN, football is the centerpiece of the board. At JI, even on the football board I felt like Hampur mentality took over some threads prematurely. Just my 2 cents.

Anyone know when we will get our invoices?  Any guesses on ticket prices?  I doubt they can raise them this season.  Especially since the Giants have kept prices the same since they went to Metlife.

March, I'm sure the prices will stay the same.

SAR I

• 4 months later...

Anyone know when we will get our invoices?  Any guesses on ticket prices?  I doubt they can raise them this season.  Especially since the Giants have kept prices the same since they went to Metlife.

Different prices per game.  Perfect.  Oh and btw, if you donate your pre-season, those are cheaper so smaller deduction!  WTG Jets.

Can we crowd fund the seats and parking lot SAR uses? We'll take turns letting the most drunk and obnoxious people here sit with him. I piss like a racehorse while I'm getting obliterated pre game so if anyone knows which car is his that's be great. I'm guessing some sort of giant SUV that says hybrid and gets a mile more a gallon, so he can lecture his dipsh*t friends on carbon footprints and chicken bones.

Must have Club seats since haha.  The no-tailgate seems to be in Green only .... oh but wait, they found a way to make money off them... if they don't have club seats, they can always upgrade to Green for $100. Unreal.

Archived