New Jets Uniforms

HOZ THE JET

Green and Silver does sound pretty cool. the silver would bring that modern feel.

Silver? Silver would bring that Philadelphia Eagles feel. No thanks.

The Patriots used silver to modernize their uniforms... sure gayed them up.

Few things I would do, revert back to kelly green. Parcells brought back the old uniform but didn't bring back the old colors. Much prefer the lighter kelly green over the darker hunter green

smog3s5t00aokuv4xhgn2ebqt.gif

vs.

2099_new_york_jets-home-2012.png

I don't hate the current helmet logo, but I prefer the one we wore in our first season season as the Jets in 1964. 

First_logo_Jets_Gallery.jpg

ziesha08xvtyzc3cwj0aaenrl.gif

Also ban players from wearing black cleats, black tape, elbow guards, gloves, undershirts ect. White or green only. Black isn't a team color it ruins the look.

Doesn't Sheldon Richardson is this photo..

New+York+Jets+v+Miami+Dolphins+qKq0zJSWH

look better than any of the players in these photos?

Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+v+New+York+Jets+N1N

Geno+Smith+New+England+Patriots+v+New+Yo

Few things I would do, revert back to kelly green. Parcells brought back the old uniform but didn't bring back the old colors. Much prefer the lighter kelly green over the darker hunter green

smog3s5t00aokuv4xhgn2ebqt.gif

vs.

2099_new_york_jets-home-2012.png

I don't hate the current helmet logo, but I prefer the one we wore in our first season season as the Jets in 1964.

First_logo_Jets_Gallery.jpg

ziesha08xvtyzc3cwj0aaenrl.gif

Also ban players from wearing black cleats, black tape, elbow guards, gloves, undershirts ect. White or green only. Black isn't a team color it ruins the look.

Doesn't Sheldon Richardson is this photo..

New+York+Jets+v+Miami+Dolphins+qKq0zJSWH

look better than any of the players in these photos?

Tampa+Bay+Buccaneers+v+New+York+Jets+N1N

Geno+Smith+New+England+Patriots+v+New+Yo

Nice post Tyler, but we can't change the skin color of the players.

1st they need to get Nike out of the uniform design business! What the hell is with those kangaroo pouches that look like sh*t as soon as the player starts sweating.

Don't like the Kelly Green idea at all because fan gear in that color looks like crap & doesn't go with anything. I use to have one of those NY Jet Kelly green winter jackets with that slippery nylon material, (probably the ugliest coat I've ever owned).

I do like the simple NYJ logo that was posted.

Parcells changed the uniforms & culture, I wouldn't mind one bit tweaking the uniforms & hoping that Bowles can change the culture again.

1st they need to get Nike out of the uniform design business! What the hell is with those kangaroo pouches that look like sh*t as soon as the player starts sweating.

Don't like the Kelly Green idea at all because fan gear in that color looks like crap & doesn't go with anything. I use to have one of those NY Jet Kelly green winter jackets with that slippery nylon material, (probably the ugliest coat I've ever owned).

I do like the simple NYJ logo that was posted.

Parcells changed the uniforms & culture, I wouldn't mind one bit tweaking the uniforms & hoping that Bowles can change the culture again.

Agree about fan gear. Black should be a more often used color for the Jets for that reason, but not on the uni's

Archived