New Jets Uniforms

HOZ THE JET

A Green helmet instead of white would add more flavor instead of a dull white.

My understanding was part of the reason for the white helmet was that it was believed it made it easier to spot "your guy", especially when the alternative would be a green helmet, with green grass on the field and green bunting surrounding it. Makes sense when you look at it that way.

Those uni's look good I was thinking a tri color version that's Green Black & White.

We already have a tri-color uni; "crappy green", "I think that's sweat green", and white.

I just want the 80's/90's uniforms every once in awhile instead of the stupid Kent St. AFL uniforms.

Yeah them jerseys Keyshawn & the boys used to wear was the perfect color green,I'm going to spam Woody twitter account until he puts it as consideration.

I don't see what's wrong w the jets changing uniforms. Businesses go through brand changes all the time to help create a new culture.

Some of you are crazy too. Nike doing the uniforms is the best thing. Those seahawk jerseys are the best looking jerseys in football to me.

And the jet in those green pants is a good look, they should do away with so much white in their uniform.

As long as we're all putting in our 2 cents worth... I prefer the ALL whites as our home uni's, and then just the green tops and while pants as our away uni's. I don't like the 80/90 look, but that's because I'm old and loved the look of the late 60's. I'm ok with the NYJ helmet, but like what we have now, and DON'T change the color.

Jets need new branding in the worst possible way. The current look is the most drab in the entire NFL. It just doesn't work in the HD era. At least make the green pop a little. The army green mucky vomit color isn't helping the team's image, and it isn't getting any non Jet fan to pay the team any attention.

I also believe that todays players absolutely want uniforms that look "cool". A 22 year old kid out of Oregon would not be excited to wear the current threads.

1st they need to get Nike out of the uniform design business! What the hell is with those kangaroo pouches that look like sh*t as soon as the player starts sweating.

Don't like the Kelly Green idea at all because fan gear in that color looks like crap & doesn't go with anything. I use to have one of those NY Jet Kelly green winter jackets with that slippery nylon material, (probably the ugliest coat I've ever owned).

I do like the simple NYJ logo that was posted.

Parcells changed the uniforms & culture, I wouldn't mind one bit tweaking the uniforms & hoping that Bowles can change the culture again.

Interesting. Something I didn't think about since it's been so many years since Parcells changed the colors. But yeah it would match absolutely no other clothing. I had no objection to going back to Kelly green until you brought this up. Now I'm 100% against it. Nothing to do with culture one way or the other, but purely because of fan gear, as you mentioned.

Interesting. Something I didn't think about since it's been so many years since Parcells changed the colors. But yeah it would match absolutely no other clothing. I had no objection to going back to Kelly green until you brought this up. Now I'm 100% against it. Nothing to do with culture one way or the other, but purely because of fan gear, as you mentioned.

Think about it. The only people that look good in Kelly Green are Redheads.

It looks bad on everyone else.

Just go to EBay & look at the old Jets stuff in Kelly Green. Regarding fan gear it would be a marketing death knell.

What they should do is a combination of old & new.

I agree that the home whites are the coolest and they should wear green top with white pants on the road. They could do the new NYJ logo helmet (if they start winning the logo would be recognized world wide like "Brooklyn".) But they could mix the new helmet look with a retro look for the pants with the old style wider stripes.

I think that would look sweet.

I was a big fan of the 80's green Jets helmet but the current white one is pretty sweet. Your current uniforms are cool so there need to change them IMO.

Please don't go down the Tampa Bay or Jacksonville road when it comes to uniforms!

Standard Uniform:  Kelly Green/White Originals.

Throwback Uniform:  1980's Green Tops/White Pants.

No Black.  No Silver.  No flashy post-modern design.  No "Raider'ing" up our colors. No neon-red contrasting stripe a la the Seahawks neon green stripe.  No Dark Green.  No new logos.  

Just stop.

Standard Uniform: Kelly Green/White Originals.

Throwback Uniform: 1980's Green Tops/White Pants.

No Black. No Silver. No flashy post-modern design. No "Raider'ing" up our colors. No neon-red contrasting stripe a la the Seahawks neon green stripe. No Dark Green. No new logos.

Just stop.

Alright, alright we'll get off your lawn too. Just take it easy.

Those uni's look good I was thinking a tri color version that's Green Black & White.

Yeah I personally would like to see the early to mid 90s Jets green/white with black trim uniforms used as throwbacks......if we can even wear throwbacks anymore with the helmet rules and what not.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Archived