Rex Ryans home FOR SALE

joewilly12

http://www.weichert.com/56171438/

You can live in ex-Jets coach Rex Ryan's old N.J. house ... if you're willing to pay enough

Ex-Jets coach Rex Ryan has moved on, in his new job with the Bills. 

He got rid of all his Jets gear. He even recolored the famous tattoo of his wife in a Jets jersey, to now include Bills blue. 

Ryan is already making controversial moves with the Bills, who have agreed to sign troubled offensive lineman Richie Incognito

And here comes the natural next step. Ryan's home in Summit is on the market. 

He is selling it for $2.2 million, according to the New York Post, which reported that Ryan paid $2.25 million for the home in 2009, when he took over the Jets. 

Real estate in Summit doesn't come cheap. There are nine homes in Summit listed on Coldwell Banker's website with higher asking prices than Ryan's place. 

If you want to check out photos of Ryan's house, you can do so here. Not surprisingly, Ryan has a pretty sweet grill on his patio for backyard barbeques. 

Darryl Slater may be reached at dslater@njadvancemedia.com. Follow him on Twitter @DarrylSlater. Find NJ.com Jets on Facebook.

But you can own a car and park it on the street without meters and alternate side. 

Nothing wrong with Marine Park, Mill Basin, etc.  I actually lived there for a bit though I am all Bensonhurst boy.  It is just that, like Staten Island, it is not really like being in the city because it is not particularly easy to get into the city. 

Nothing wrong with Marine Park, Mill Basin, etc.  I actually lived there for a bit though I am all Bensonhurst boy.  It is just that, like Staten Island, it is not really like being in the city because it is not particularly easy to get into the city. 

As someone who's lived either in Marine Park, Mill Basin or Rockaway, that's fine with me. Going into the City is overrated and increasingly a pain in the ass. Thankfully work doesn't put me in Manhattan all that often anyway. 

$37,000 property taxes that's cheap for NJ.

Exactly, I live about 5 minutes away from that house and for the size and cost of the house those property taxes aren't bad.  NJ is crazy expensive to begin with and Summit is one of the most expensive towns in NJ so there ya go.  

http://www.weichert.com/56171438/

You can live in ex-Jets coach Rex Ryan's old N.J. house ... if you're willing to pay enough

Ex-Jets coach Rex Ryan has moved on, in his new job with the Bills. 

He got rid of all his Jets gear. He even recolored the famous tattoo of his wife in a Jets jersey, to now include Bills blue. 

Ryan is already making controversial moves with the Bills, who have agreed to sign troubled offensive lineman Richie Incognito

And here comes the natural next step. Ryan's home in Summit is on the market. 

He is selling it for $2.2 million, according to the New York Post, which reported that Ryan paid $2.25 million for the home in 2009, when he took over the Jets. 

Real estate in Summit doesn't come cheap. There are nine homes in Summit listed on Coldwell Banker's website with higher asking prices than Ryan's place. 

If you want to check out photos of Ryan's house, you can do so here. Not surprisingly, Ryan has a pretty sweet grill on his patio for backyard barbeques. 

Darryl Slater may be reached at dslater@njadvancemedia.com. Follow him on Twitter @DarrylSlater. Find NJ.com Jets on Facebook.

Actually there are 12 listed with higher price  5 bd 5.5 baths 4095 sq ft. listed as last sold in 2007 for 950,000

Archived