Alex Rodriguez 2015 thread

Blackout

We already have Tex at 1st and ellsbury, Gardner and Beltran at the OF but ok let's get maybe the best hitter in the lineup injured.

I was joking, but Texiera will be hurt at some point and he should have a position besides DH.  Best hitter in the lineup?  **** him, he is way past the point of deserving protection..

If only to infuriate the Daily News and Mike Lupica, I hope Rodriguez has a monster year. Basically the Daily News sports section would be about 2 paragraphs of Utah Jazz and Winnipeg Jets AP blurbs without more breathless nonsense about him. 

If only to infuriate the Daily News and Mike Lupica, I hope Rodriguez has a monster year. Basically the Daily News sports section would be about 2 paragraphs of Utah Jazz and Winnipeg Jets AP blurbs without more breathless nonsense about him.

I love how self-righteous people get when they talk about Arod. Over half of the entire mlb used steroids from the early 90's to when they actually started reporting test results and punishing people in the late 2000's or that dopey Mitchell report done by the Red Sox president. But Arod is the only guy people care about.

Have avoided this thread because I'm just so sick and tired of A-Rod. Frankly I hope he's so bad in spring training the Yankees have no choice to cut him lose. Would like to move on.

Do you think the apology letter was enough? Should Arod go to Iraq and fight ISIS to atone for being the only baseball player who ever did steroids?

I love how self-righteous people get when they talk about Arod. Over half of the entire mlb used steroids from the early 90's to when they actually started reporting test results and punishing people in the late 2000's or that dopey Mitchell report done by the Red Sox There are now high school athletes using HGH like pez. Not defending it, but acknowledging it. As a aprent of a varisy footballer , these kids even can tell you form youtube who is and is not using. Suspect without HGH the NBA would be 3 on 3, unless we're pretending all thees player live in the gym 24/7. And as to HGH anayway  it may realy be simply cutting edge medicine rather than an EVIL steroid. Tiger Woods did the same exact treatments with Tony \t Galea as Rodriguez and the media doens't much care. Reaily concede Rodriguez is a jerk, bt at this point looks like whiny lazy sportswriters picked him as their daily pinata and won't let go because it's so easy. All I care about is if he can play 3rd and hit 25 HRs.

Do you think the apology letter was enough? Should Arod go to Iraq and fight ISIS to atone for being the only baseball player who ever did steroids?

How many times are we suppose to accept apolgies from him? I don't care about steroids, never have.. it's what he's done to cover up his use and repeated lies that disgust me. He's a bad dude and him and his contract has been a millstone around this teams neck for years now.

How many times are we suppose to accept apolgies from him? I don't care about steroids, never have.. it's what he's done to cover up his use and repeated lies that I'm tired off. He's a bad dude and and not worth the headache and has been a milestone around this teams neck.

If the Yankees think he's damaged goods, they will before the season starts look to call up their insurance company and be done with him. Girardi so far is taking the right tac; either he is a productive player or he's gone.

How many times are we suppose to accept apolgies from him? I don't care about steroids, never have.. it's what he's done to cover up his use and repeated lies that disgust me. He's a bad dude and him and his contract has been a millstone around this teams neck for years now.

Lies lies I tell you! And he had the sex with Kate bosworth or Kate Middleton or Kate Van Dee or whatever Chevy and Goldies daughter is named.

How can Yankees fans root for such a vile and disgusting human being?!? That's like rooting for hitler

Lies lies I tell you! And he had the sex with Kate bosworth or Kate Middleton or Kate Van Dee or whatever Chevy and Goldies daughter is named.

How can Yankees fans root for such a vile and disgusting human being?!? That's like rooting for hitler

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

• 1 month later...

Archived