Happy anniversary JetNation- 10 years and going strong

faba

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a lot of credit should also go to Green beans. alot of you guys dont realize how much beans does behind the scenes. he was awesome at doing the post of the week back in the day and him and Max would be up all night many a night doing all kinds of techy shit.

Also I would like to add that I did do one restart of the server here back when I had the keys and it felt good. the engine purred like a cat.

Thanks for the nice words, but I just do my part.  Although I have to admit that helping two flunkies and 3 G's succeed (and WIN 10 years later) has been pretty damn rewarding. :)

Um BP please remain quiet. Beans is in a contract year. So we are downplaying his worth. We don't want him to use our words against us.

So we kept him out of the video and only included him in the photo gallery.  We have to stay under the salary cap. It is a tough game, so cruel at times. :)

No worries.  I'm good with a hometown discount, boss.  That's why I do not have an island named after me, I guess. ;)

Thank You!

I know the world is a different place now and information is everywhere. But I remember talking to you when you went to a Jets game right after we launched. You talked about how the site was a Jets lifeline since you were in Chicago.  It was really cool to hear, never thought about that until then.

Oh and you made the video. It is a few minutes long and more of a slideshow. But you are in there.   :)

Thanks Bro - 

Actually made the video a couple times - with Johnno (slomoe - who has always been in the same boat  - Houston and now Chicago) GOB, Shaq, and TG Joe up in Detroit and I think an 05 or 06 group shot.

Wish we had some of those pics from 06 or 07 in Miami where there was some "recruited talent" on hand (DNA remembers)

You what would suck? If we had to start this thread on Scout's board and nobdoy saw it.   :)

Hey maybe if there wasnt like 7 happy 10th anniversary Jetnation threads on the first page people could actually follow it?  :)

Does the merge button still work?  :)

My consultant fee for the day is in the mail.

BP out

Congrats.  It took me a while to join this site but I enjoy posting.

Funny.  Twenty one years a Jets fan but I only started posting three years ago.

When you live in Portland and everyone around you is a Seahawks fan,

you get pretty unsure of yourself.  But I go to as many games on the

Left Coast as I can, so sue me.  Go Jets. 

(If you want to know how I became a Jets fan.  Tough luck.)

I havent see the video as yet. At work right now. But i am on the opposite end. Can anyone identify all these mooks for us remote fans.

That video has a lot of old time posters. Me, Duane, GOB, Faba, Smizzy is in that photo. Uncle Tony. My son is there. Greengal is in that photo.

That much royalty shouldn't be allowed in one place at one time.  :)

Thanks Bro - 

Actually made the video a couple times - with Johnno (slomoe - who has always been in the same boat  - Houston and now Chicago) GOB, Shaq, and TG Joe up in Detroit and I think an 05 or 06 group shot.

Wish we had some of those pics from 06 or 07 in Miami where there was some "recruited talent" on hand (DNA remembers)

You get around. :)

2,678,276 Posts

Give a minute per post and th at is 44638 hours wasted (rounded up).

Cutting 50% of these hours as non-business hours, only a guesstimatee, leaves22319 hours. 

Using minimum wage, and I would guess our median per hour rate is a lot higher, that is at minimum $161, 812.75 wasted.

Good job Max!`

2,678,276 Posts

Give a minute per post and th at is 44638 hours wasted (rounded up).

Cutting 50% of these hours as non-business hours, only a guesstimatee, leaves22319 hours.

Using minimum wage, and I would guess our median per hour rate is a lot higher, that is at minimum $161, 812.75 wasted.

Good job Max!`

No one here knows what the heck you just said

Hahaaaaaaa For such a nice guy, it's amazing how many websites I've been erased from

That trick you pulled on JI as your last hurrah after you left here was pretty fantastic, stupendous and even tremendous! you are an all American message board hero. Children aim to post like Tom Shane. :)

That trick you pulled on JI as your last hurrah after you left here was pretty fantastic, stupendous and even tremendous! you are an all American message board hero. Children aim to post like Tom Shane. :)

Tom's exit will be an all time classic for the history books

How did I miss this? I joined this wacky place on March 7, 2005. Why did I do that?

Congrats Max and kudos to Faba and the other mods for keeping the place civil the last 10 years......

:sign0103::beer_Orcish: :beer_Orcish: :beer_Orcish:

Ten years already? Wow, where does the time go?

Congrats to Max and Jet Nation.

How did I miss this? I joined this wacky place on March 7, 2005. Why did I do that?

Congrats Max and kudos to Faba and the other mods for keeping the place civil the last 10 years......

:sign0103::beer_Orcish: :beer_Orcish: :beer_Orcish:

Thanks guys!!!!

Archived