Julius Thomas's dad ranting online and says Broncos fans are losers/hates Peyton?

Blackout

http://bsndenver.com/julius-thomas-dad-says-broncos-fans-are-losers-and-black-opportunities-matter/

A few weeks ago I was made aware by an avid listener that Julius Thomas’ father was commenting regularly on a Broncos blog called Mile High Report. I was obviously skeptical at first but it was interesting so we kept digging. The account name of Thomas’ supposed father was “Lethylg.” Right, it looked weird to me too.

After some pretty easy digging we figured out that Thomas’ father is named Greg, so if this was in fact his dad then “Lethylg” probably stood for “Lethal G.”  The G was obviously in reference to his name and the “Lethyl” part just meant that he’s a bad ass or something.

The next part was too easy. We pasted “Lethylg” into the Twitter search bar and sure enough, the name Greg Thomas popped up right away with the Twitter handle @Lethylg60 attached to it. The account definitely belonged to Julius’ father, Greg.

Greg Thomas played for Pete Carroll at Pacific University in 1983 when he tore his ACL and MCL, ending his football career for good. So it was no surprise to see pictures with him and coach Carroll on his Twitter account. It was a bit of a surprise to see him loosely talking about his son getting traded though.

On January 29th, Greg Thomas responded to a friend on Twitter, “Extremely proud of both. Seahawks tried to trade Harvin for him. Pete could end up coaching father and son.”

I guess that rumor was true after all. So much for that two source thingy.

Mr. Thomas didn’t appear to be a big fan of John Elway or Peyton Manning either. On January 12th he tweeted to the Denver Post, “Don’t blame Fox for Elway giving Peyton the reigns and making him uncoachable, unapproachable and bigger than the TEAM.” The Post obviously paid no attention to the man named “Lethylg” with only 26 followers.

Don’t blame Fox for Elway giving Peyton the reigns and making him uncoachable, unapproachable and bigger than the TEAM.

— Greg Thomas (@lethylg60) 
January 13, 2015

One of the most controversial subjects surrounding Manning and the Broncos is the quarterbacks health. Many wonder why Manning was playing late into the season with a major injury. According to Greg Thomas, Fox had no choice. 

Too bad Fox didn’t have the power to bench Manning. Using Osweiler would have been a great transition for Franchise’s future. — Greg Thomas (@lethylg60)
January 13, 2015

This is obviously commentary from a subjective, upset parent, who is mad because his son didn’t get the treatment that he though he should get. Does it make it invalid or not true? No. But you can’t read too much into it either.

Lets fast forward to the present. I broke a story on Monday about Julius Thomas turning down a huge deal and it ended up making a pretty solid run around social media and the Broncos blogosphere. We knew there was a good chance that Mile High Report would pick this up but we didn’t know if Julius Thomas’ dad would respond. We sure as hell didn’t imagine that his response would become a news story.

Low and behold, at 2:29 PM, Greg Thomas responded to my story in a huge way. He dropped a nuclear bomb on their comment section and we were lucky enough to grab a screen shot of it before the moderators took it down.

I’ve cleaned it up slightly and posted it in it’s entirety below but I have also attached the actual screen shot at the bottom of this post for you to see for yourself.

GREG THOMAS’ RANT 

You losers need to quit…..BLACK OPPORTUNITIES MATTER!!!

Looks like John Elway has his henchmen are working overtime. Glad to see so many “so called” Bronco sFans showing their true colors.
 It’ll be totally classic to see him come back to Denver in Silver & Black and rip the Broncos and their loser fans a new one.
 This kid has beaten all the odds. You losers have been knocking him since he got drafted, screaming, “he’s a nobody, he didn’t play against anybody, he’s soft, he can’t do this, he can’t do that,” and all he did was prove every critic wrong along the way. When he was setting NFL records all you losers were on his £!€¥.

Just a little Truth:

1. Julius Thomas has not confided in any of his teammates his intentions, desires or goals related to football. He’s only close to two NFL players and that’s Knowshon Moreno and Virgil Green. Knowshon was hated by Elway and Peyton. You see how he got screwed by the Broncos.

2. He had to see a Dr. outside of the organization to get an honest evaluation on his ankle. Just like the 1st time he hurt his ankle.

3. Coach Fox begged him to play when they knew his ankle was hurt so they could keep defenses honest. It was the only way they would have a chance to get a bye in the playoffs. He was only out there as a decoy for a few of games, yet he gets knocked for his production and not playing hurt.

4. He nor his representatives have ever made a statement about demanding to be paid like anyone else. His Agent is very experienced and knows his ability and the market conditions will bear his value. Just like any commodity.

5. The Broncos offered him a piss poor contract before the season. Then said they don’t negotiate after camp starts. Then during camp and during the season they offered him piss poor contracts with no guarantees. Then he is expected to take a chance on ruining his ankle to please people who haven’t shown him any loyalty? Really?

Reality: A young black man has a chance to get a decent contract and some merciless losers try to attack him with false stories and negative comments. At the same time they are swinging on Peyton’s nuts. But noone is attacking him (Peyton) for being greedy, selfish, unloyal, and overpaid. No one is attacking Peyton for being a one dimensional player, a liability, lacking in numerous areas, etc, etc.

Last I checked this was a business. If he would have destroyed his ankle “for the team” Elway would have dropped him this offseason with the quickness, like a piece of rotten meat. Go get paid young man, go get paid. It’s only in America where people want to destroy another man’s sport unity because it doesn’t please them.

BLACK OPPORTUNITIES MATTER

In a feeble attempt to defend his son, not only did Greg Thomas confirm my story but added some goodies of his own as well! And how about Julius Thomas coming back to Denver in a Raiders uniform? The hate for Julius Thomas may reach epic levels at this point.

Oh yeah, here is Greg Thomas in a Raiders jersey with Raiders owner Mark Davis.

Raider-Greg.jpg

tl;dr

SIGN THE BEAST

lol I get killed for posting articles by some, now it's too long?

to summarize:

his dad put it out there that he (the dad) hates Peyton and Elway and that the Broncos are evil

1. Julius Thomas has not confided in any of his teammates his intentions, desires or goals related to football. He’s only close to two NFL players and that’s Knowshon Moreno and Virgil Green. Knowshon was hated by Elway and Peyton. You see how he got screwed by the Broncos.

^  this was my favorite quote

All Raider fans hate the Bronco's.( like Jet fans hate the Pats) Julius Thomas family are well known Longtime Raiders season ticket holders. ( still to this day)Only time they don't wear there Raider gear is when Julius Thomas and the Broncos come to town.( wears his sons jersey). I don't get what the surprise is. It's like beast mode is another guy that would love to play for the Raiders.( has Oakland tattooed on his back)

You can count on three current Bronco's , and might be more , being Raiders next season. 1. Julius Thomas- again family longtime season ticket holders, 2 Terrance Knighton- loves Delrio and has followed him where ever he ends up. 3 MLB Nate Irving- Raiders have a need and knows Delrio defense.

Some possible other Bronco's !I could see the Raiders going after. 1. Te Virgil Green- best all round Te the Broncos have . best blocker whose been underutilized as a receiver.( Why he's going to come cheap and has chance to explode with a new team as a receiver)2 . Lg - Orlando Franklin- with Raiders admitting mistake, and moving Austin Howard back to right tackle they need another guard.

It's amazing to me how celebrities including famous athletes allow their families to embarrass them. Parents, siblings, spouses. Don't these morons realize that these famous relatives are their golden goose? Just shut up and be glad you won the lottery by having a millionaire in your damn family

Julius shouldn't be airing out locker room business to his family members like that either though

i question what his drive will be on a team with a crappy QB  (i.e. Oakland)

Julius shouldn't be airing out locker room business to his family members like that either though

i question what his drive will be on a team with a crappy QB (i.e. Oakland)

Raiders and Jets are competing for the same skill players in Fa. Ask yourself which Qb would be more appealing for that Free agent to play with. Geno Smith or Derek Carr. that's the only response I have to give on that subject because every NFL fan knows that answer.

It's amazing to me how celebrities including famous athletes allow their families to embarrass them. Parents, siblings, spouses. Don't these morons realize that these famous relatives are their golden goose? Just shut up and be glad you won the lottery by having a millionaire in your damn family

This is why we need more separation of the classes, one day, rich people will just be able to shackle embarrassing family members in basement dungeons and we won't have issues like this

Raiders and Jets are competing for the same skill players in Fa. Ask yourself which Qb would be more appealing for that Free agent to play with. Geno Smith or Derek Carr. that's the only response I have to give on that subject because every NFL fan knows that answer.

I'm no Geno fan but you guys haven't made the playoffs since Ja Rule was still relevant

I'm no Geno fan but you guys haven't made the playoffs since Ja Rule was still relevant

from your response not answering the question, I asked. You pretty much answered It. again your just making a big thing out of nothing. What do you expect from a longtime fan of a team, ( whose still a fan) wanted his son to play for that team. There are so many NFL players despite the Raiders struggles a decade plus that want to wear the silver and black uniform. Case in point - Marshawn Lynch if Seattle cut him there is no doubt where he would sign.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived