2015 New York Yankees Baseball Thread

Jetlife33

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eovaldi has given up 3 ER or less in 11 of his last 12 starts.

I like him, a lot.

He has also gone more than 6 inning in 2 of his last 10 starts.  That's why I was so happy about yesterday.   If he can start going going closer to7 every time out instead of barely making it through the 5th, it will really help the bullpen.

Nova threw 75 pitches and left the game with what Joe Girardi called “arm fatigue,” which is, uh, no bueno, especially since Ivan seemed to be missing 2-3 mph off his heater. Hopefully it’s just a post Tommy John surgery dead arm phase. For what it’s worth, Nova said there’s no pain, just fatigue. We’ll see.

Up Next The Yankees and Rangers will play game two of this four-game series Tuesday night. Chris Capuano will start that game, Joe Girardi announced. They’re inserting a sixth starter just to give the rest of the rotation an extra day of rest. Lefty Martin Perez will start for Texas.

Up Next The Yankees and Rangers will play game two of this four-game series Tuesday night. Chris Capuano will start that game, Joe Girardi announced. They’re inserting a sixth starter just to give the rest of the rotation an extra day of rest. Lefty Martin Perez will start for Texas.

You have got to be kidding me.  I go to one freaking game, and Capuano starts instead of Tanaka.  That's effing great.

and it is finally really hot out here. 

Side note, you are winning by 4, why use Betances again, after using him last night so that he is out for tomorrow?  The Yankees have no one else who can throw one inning up by 4?

The Yankees and several other clubs are “waiting to hear” whether the Tigers will make David Price available. Detroit lost for the seventh time in eleven games since the All-Star break yesterday, though reportedly they’re going to wait a few days before deciding on a course of action. [buster Olney] 

The most I'm willing to give up in any deal is something like Sanchez, Mateo, Mitchell. I don't think thats even close to get a big name like Hamels or Price. Judge, Severino, Bird in that order are untouchable for me at this point. 

Craig Kimbrel‘s name has indeed popped up in trade talks with the Padres. There was nothing more than speculation connecting the Yankees to Kimbrel prior to this. The Yankees insist they will not trade their top prospects and apparently that stance will have to change to get Kimbrel. [Jon Heyman]

The most I'm willing to give up in any deal is something like Sanchez, Mateo, Mitchell. I don't think thats even close to get a big name like Hamels or Price. Judge, Severino, Bird in that order are untouchable for me at this point.

I wouldn't trade Mateo for a 2 month rental. If the Yankees like Price, sign him in December.

I wouldn't trade Mateo for a 2 month rental. If the Yankees like Price, sign him in December.

Like I said I draw the line in the sand for the Yanks top 3 prospects. Everything after that goes, I forgot to mention Refsnyder too in that package.

Archived