NFL Combine Discussion

Morrissey

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beckham is the best receiver in this draft, like I been saying but because of off field problems and not playing last year will drop him but will still go in the middle of the first. Coopers time was good which was something I wanted to see and Agholar is moving up my list. Hardy ran a little slower time than I figured but his hands is where he makes his money. Diggs also is someone I have to go back and watch his tape. Sammie Coates is exactly who I thought he was as sometimes his hands fail him and he disappears n some games. The receiver that intrigues me is Chris Conley who was injured a Georgia but he was supposed to be a big time performer. He is really moving up since he was supposed to be really good but injury cost his position.   

Beckham is the best receiver in this draft, like I been saying but because of off field problems and not playing last year will drop him but will still go in the middle of the first. Coopers time was good which was something I wanted to see and Agholar is moving up my list. Hardy ran a little slower time than I figured but his hands is where he makes his money. Diggs also is someone I have to go back and watch his tape. Sammie Coates is exactly who I thought he was as sometimes his hands fail him and he disappears n some games. The receiver that intrigues me is Chris Conley who was injured a Georgia but he was supposed to be a big time performer. He is really moving up since he was supposed to be really good but injury cost his position.   

Beckham= Josh Gordon

Coop at 31 huh  lmao

Kevin White: 4.35

Amari Cooper: 4.42
Sammie Coates: 4.43

Jaelen Strong: 4.44

DaVante Parker: 4.45

Dorial Green-Beckham: 4.49

Ty Montgomery: 4. 55

Devin Funchess: 4.70

I'm gonna be annoyed if we don't walk away with one of White, Cooper, Parker, Green-Beckham, Strong on draft day. 

Coop ran faster than Odell, is 2 inches taller and has same size hands, runs the best routes of anyone in this WR class.

You need to re-evaluate your eval skills mon

I don't think so. Been evaluating for a long time. I may be wrong some of the times but not many. Anyone that knows me, that I am pretty good doing this.  Do I think Cooper is a bad player? No I don't think that but I have a few receivers in my process better than him. Like I said in skill wise it is Beckham, Strong, Parker, and Smith are ahead of Cooper. I also like Lockett ahead of Cooper for what he could do in every aspect of the offense. Cooper and White have jumped over Hardy with their 40s and height. Hardy does have great hands but now we have to throw another receiver in the mix with Conley since he was a big prospect with Georgia at the beginning of the season. By the way no it all how many college game have you watched ad followed this year?        

Archived