6 best available and rest of draft

Dennis Byrd 90

So I'm really interested in what we do in free agency.  I think based on that it will give us some idea with what we are going to do in the draft.  To me at 6 I think we will go best available and that will either be Mariotta (though from what I am hearing he is going before that), Cooper or White, or one of the pass rushers Rey, Beasely or Fowler.  I'm interested to see what others think and who we should draft.

Through free agency I think we will sign a veteran (I think Matt Moore).

We will address the oline with Franklin or Iuapati.

We will address the wr with Torrey Smith or Crabtree (not thrilled would love Cobb not happening).

Rb we will probably sign Spiller.

Corners will be addressed with Kareem Jackson and Cromartie.

I think we address ILB with Acho and OLB with Wordlis (I'll be happy with both).

With these signings I think it will allow us to go best available throughout the draft.

I think at 6 we will have a choice.  Choice 1 would be Mariotta.  2. would be Cooper and then 3 would be Fowler Beasly and Rey.  Just wondering what others think and how things might go.

So I'm really interested in what we do in free agency.  I think based on that it will give us some idea with what we are going to do in the draft.  To me at 6 I think we will go best available and that will either be Mariotta (though from what I am hearing he is going before that), Cooper or White, or one of the pass rushers Rey, Beasely or Fowler.  I'm interested to see what others think and who we should draft.

Through free agency I think we will sign a veteran (I think Matt Moore).

We will address the oline with Franklin or Iuapati.

We will address the wr with Torrey Smith or Crabtree (not thrilled would love Cobb not happening).

Rb we will probably sign Spiller.

Corners will be addressed with Kareem Jackson and Cromartie.

I think we address ILB with Acho and OLB with Wordlis (I'll be happy with both).

With these signings I think it will allow us to go best available throughout the draft.

I think at 6 we will have a choice.  Choice 1 would be Mariotta.  2. would be Cooper and then 3 would be Fowler Beasly and Rey.  Just wondering what others think and how things might go.

Moore, Franklin/Iupati, Smith/Crabtree, Spiller, Jackson, Cromartie, Acho, and Worilds would be a pretty monumental haul.  Are any other teams signing free agents in 2015?

Moore, Franklin/Iupati, Smith/Crabtree, Spiller, Jackson, Cromartie, Acho, and Worilds would be a pretty monumental haul.  Are any other teams signing free agents in 2015?

I agree with what you are saying.  I don't think we sign all.  I think we sign Moore, Franklin or Iupati, Smith or Crabtree, Spiller, Jackson and probably Cromartie, and Acho and Wordlis I'm 50 50 on.  Acho has the connection to Bowles and I don't think we resign Harris, and Wordlis would be a great fit but not sure if he comes here.  Knowing we have to spend the 60 million I do think we will be more active than most and I think if we can get half of these players and be in good shape going into the draft.  Maybe I'm pipedreaming it a little but I think we will be in some way shape or form involved in all of these guys.

Archived