Will Evidence of Cheating cause FA to avoid NE?

32EBoozer

Will cheating scandals effect NE in FA?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Evidence of Cheating cause FA to avoid NE

• Money being Equal, I go elsewhere
    • Money being equal I choose the Champs
    • I'd give a discount to play in NE
    • I'd need a premium to play with Bellichek

No way the Pats offer a 3-year contract to a QB who will be 41 years old, not even Brady.

He doesn't need to beat him out by 2017, all he to do is convince the Pats he will Brady's successor.

Personally, I think Brady walks away from the game if one of two things happen over the next 3 years:

1) He gets his 5th ring.

2) His performance deteriorates significantly. 

I only think it is #2.

If he continues to perform at an elite level, no matter how much Jimmy G shows, why would you go with the G.O.A.T.? 

And why would he walk away when he can add to his legacy.

Hollyweird aspirations aside, he can make a lot more money in the NFL.  They can structure a 3 year contract so it a "proove it" contract.

The real question is will their current free agents like McCourty resign or test the market. NE has been very consistent that they expect home grown guys to give a home town discount. They almost never pay their own guys.

I think players are tired of the culture of not valuing their players fairly and the disloyal nature of that organization. I really hope McCourty hit the market.

They value their players. AAron Hernandez was paid top dollar. Gronk waws then paid more.

They value their special players. They do not overpay their real good ones that are likely real good in their system (Assante Smauel, Ellis Hobbs and any receiver that never did jack sh*t without Brady).

They value their players. AAron Hernandez was paid top dollar. Gronk waws then paid more.

They value their special players. They do not overpay their real good ones that are likely real good in their system (Assante Smauel, Ellis Hobbs and any receiver that never did jack sh*t without Brady).

Chowda, chowda, chowda

Archived