No Restructure For Harvin

HOZ THE JET

His receiving yards over the last 3 years is 1177 Yards.   Real good for 1 year.  Not so much for 3.     Not so sure I want the Jets paying $31,500,000 for that kind of production.

They could hire a real WR. 

Making the deadline to cut Harvin March 19th is one of the only genius things Idzik did.  Now we can actually go out and try and hire said real WR and then have Harvin as a fallback option if no one wants to sign with us.  At least he didn't **** up literally everything

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Making the deadline to cut Harvin March 19th is one of the only genius things Idzik did.  Now we can actually go out and try and hire said real WR and then have Harvin as a fallback option if no one wants to sign with us.  At least he didn't **** up literally everything

That did not take a genius.  It certainly was negotiated and it isn't much time.  Anybody making that trade would have wanted to push the date as far as possible. 

No doubt. But don't discount that even though so many things are in place that suggest he should be noticeably better in year 3, it's distinctly possible he's the same or even worse.

Oh you are no doubt correct.  The bottom line is if he sh*ts the bed this time he may find himself in the Canadian Football League...... as third string. 

My periodic chime-in reminder.

Harvin is a schmuck. Always has been, always will be. His bad attitude will remain the same no matter what offense he plays in. Kick his ass to the curb.

Yet this schmuck made several big plays to help win the superbowl two years ago.  Nah, we don't need players like that.  Bring on those choirboys!!

there are  no WR in the draft that are as good as Harvin right now, nor are there any FA WR as good as Harvin right now. 

Will Kevin White be better than Harvin in 5 years? Yeah, maybe. Hopefully. 

But I'm tired of playing the forever game. Win some damn games this year please. 

Would you have said that about Sammie Watkins, ODB, Mike Evans, Brandin Cooks, Kelvin Benjiman to name a few? I would take any one of them over Harvin in a hearbeat.

Well, Cooper, White, Parker and Strong are said to be in the same class as those guys and DGB could actually be better in time.   Having stated that I still think we should keep Harvin but don't downplay the quality of this receiver class; especially the first and second round talent. 

Would you have said that about Sammie Watkins, ODB, Mike Evans, Brandin Cooks, Kelvin Benjiman to name a few? I would take any one of them over Harvin in a hearbeat.

Well, Cooper, White, Parker and Strong are said to be in the same class as those guys and DGB could actually be better in time. Having stated that I still think we should keep Harvin but don't downplay the quality of this receiver class; especially the first and second round talent.

When did this become an either or argument. We need Harvin AND another WR. Cut Harvin and we need 2 WR.

Archived