AJ Hawk Cut

nj meadowlands

I remember watching the draft with my GF the year he got picked.  They were showing highlight tape of him at Ohio State.  She said that he reminded her of a rapist.  Every time I think of AJ Hawk, I think rapist.

Every time I think of a rapist, I now think of your GF. Dammmmnnn.

exactly how did San Fran do it ?

Hawk is a JAG always been a JAG

That's just a dumb comparison. SF's defense was built to stop the run. They didn't have to spend a top 10 pick on Willis. No matter who they plug in there the guy usually does great, so I'm not sure what age has to do with anything in this case. Stop acting like when you have two 23 year olds inside the result will be SF's defense. That's just stupid.

Look, If there is a 23 year old stud MLB like Willis out there of course I want him. Of course I want him over Harris or any other older LB. But he doesn't exist! So stop with this younger crap. The young MLB out there absolutely suck. DD is young, he doesn't get the job done. We need a veteran next to him that provides leadership and understands how to play inside, read blocks, taking the right angles and so on. Because DD can't do it. All he does is run around and tackle, he's got no instincts. Good luck finding a 23 year old inside linebacker that is able to do what Willis did when SF drafted him.

That's just a dumb comparison. SF's defense was built to stop the run. They didn't have to spend a top 10 pick on Willis. No matter who they plug in there the guy usually does great, so I'm not sure what age has to do with anything in this case. Stop acting like when you have two 23 year olds inside the result will be SF's defense. That's just stupid.

Look, If there is a 23 year old stud MLB like Willis out there of course I want him. Of course I want him over Harris or any other older LB. But he doesn't exist! So stop with this younger crap. The young MLB out there absolutely suck. DD is young, he doesn't get the job done. We need a veteran next to him that provides leadership and understands how to play inside, read blocks, taking the right angles and so on. Because DD can't do it. All he does is run around and tackle, he's got no instincts. Good luck finding a 23 year old inside linebacker that is able to do what Willis did when SF drafted him.

What the hell are you talking about ? You said you cant have 2 young ILB's and expect to dominate. That's the dumb statement  ....The Niners had both Willis and Bowman and BOTH LB's were the complete package both vs the run and in coverage. The point I was making vs the point you were trying to make was that yes you can have 2 young LB's that will dominate sure you may never see 2 like the ones mentioned but there have been plenty of teams over the years that had young studs at the LB position and dominated. The Giants did it for years throughout the 80's and 90's

And BTW San Frans defense was not just built to stop the run that's a really dumb statement since their LB's were probably the best coverage guys in the NFL and they also had Aldon Smith one of the best young DE/ Pure pass rushers in the NFL at the time. They also had one of the best young secondaries to go along with those studs along the front 7

What the hell are you talking about ? You said you cant have 2 young ILB's and expect to dominate. That's the dumb statement ....The Niners had both Willis and Bowman and BOTH LB's were the complete package both vs the run and in coverage. The point I was making vs the point you were trying to make was that yes you can have 2 young LB's that will dominate sure you may never see 2 like the ones mentioned but there have been plenty of teams over the years that had young studs at the LB position and dominated. The Giants did it for years throughout the 80's and 90's

And BTW San Frans defense was not just built to stop the run that's a really dumb statement since their LB's were probably the best coverage guys in the NFL and they also had Aldon Smith one of the best young DE/ Pure pass rushers in the NFL at the time. They also had one of the best young secondaries to go along with those studs along the front 7

Alright, Bill Walsh.

Archived