Rex Ryans new truck Buffalo Bills style

joewilly12

last year's 9 inch sex toy up the rear entrance was watching Revis win a Super Bowl

this year's is probably Rex sweeping his old team

Jets Football... It's Fantastic!

Lol no way that happens. Rex will be lucky to win 6 games. He is THAT bad. Bottom 5 HC in the NFL and the Bills situation is the worst for him to succeed.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last year's 9 inch sex toy up the rear entrance was watching Revis win a Super Bowl 

this year's is probably Rex sweeping his old team 

Jets Football... It's Fantastic!

Ummmmmm, you do realize that Rex's new team swept HIS team this past season????

Jets fans, yearning for 4-12 football as long as Rex is at the helm, It's Fantastic! (don't know how to do the TM thingy and Im mad jealy)

WOW REALLY REALLY desperate to be accepted by another fan base.  only on the basis that ''hes really a cool guy''

It's all part of how he survives...... In two years its going to be so much fun watching that fan base fighting and blaming everyone but Rex for not having a QB, not having an offense, not being disciplined, not having any good coordinators, and losing talent under Rex's watch. I am going out to costco every weekend and buying a case of microwave popcorn in preparation.

It just makes each day a little brighter when you think about it.

Yes, everytime you see him do something like that truck, or changing a Tattoo or overpraising average players or talk about the defense and never mention the offense...

It's just so obvious how much this is about him.  He's not doing it to take pressure off the players (as many have often claimed) he's doing it because he loves the attention and can't control himself.

I'm glad you're all seeing Rex through a more objective prism these days. 

yeah you and 14 guys on Jets Nation speak for the masses.  Fact of the matter is everyone but you and your ilk knows that while Rex has his faults, he's a good coach.  Idzik was the worst GM this team has ever seen.  Rex' 8-8 in 13' was really, really impressive.

yeah you and 14 guys on Jets Nation speak for the masses.  Fact of the matter is everyone but you and your ilk knows that while Rex has his faults, he's a good coach.  Idzik was the worst GM this team has ever seen.  Rex' 8-8 in 13' was really, really impressive.

Sorry, but this is just delusional.  People may like Rex as a person, but as a HC, he was a disorganized undisciplined mess and that spread throughout the entire organization and was painfully evident on game day.  He had his good points, but the bad completely outweighed the good.  

The ilk isn't 15 strong, bro.

Nope you are totally wrong.  Rex is a very very very lousy head coach.  Horrible.  Decent but slightly overrated defensive coach.  Funny how rex gets credit for anything that goes well but everyone else gets the blame, amazing.  8-8 was a total aberration and anyone paying attention would have seen that.  We got face rolled in most of our losses, won two games by last second flukes and had an ungodly number of long td plays against our great defense.

The worst thing about Rex Ryan is that he never learned one thing from his 1st year until his last.  Not one blessed thing.

yeah you and 14 guys on Jets Nation speak for the masses. Fact of the matter is everyone but you and your ilk knows that while Rex has his faults, he's a good coach. Idzik was the worst GM this team has ever seen. Rex' 8-8 in 13' was really, really impressive.

Rex is at best a bottom 5 HC in the NFL He is completely inept

Rex is at best a bottom 5 HC in the NFL He is completely inept

Completely inept yet the first HC to be hired and universally praised as a solid move by the Bills. 

Again.. the only people I hear say Rex can't coach are ax grinding Jet fans who seem blind to the fact that we've had one of the most poorly constructed rosters for the last 2 years.  Lets hope our new GM doesn't destroy morale and the roster like our last did.

Had a friend who was a big time college player in the 80s and a pro for 5 years who saw Rex at Roots in Morristown a few years ago. Went over and said hi and told him who he was and his history and Rex just grumbled and blew him off. Rex was having dinner with his wife in one of the nicest steakhouses in Morris County with sweatpants on. Thug turd.

Sweatpants or not, famous or not, people should be left the **** alone while out eating dinner.

Completely inept yet the first HC to be hired and universally praised as a solid move by the Bills.

Again.. the only people I hear say Rex can't coach are ax grinding Jet fans who seem blind to the fact that we've had one of the most poorly constructed rosters for the last 2 years. Lets hope our new GM doesn't destroy morale and the roster like our last did.

Rex is gold to the media, he is a walking caption. As an actual HC he is horrific one of the few coaches to be truly worse after 6 years of experience

Funny will be when I sell it, and my members' email addresses, to scout.com. The Scout guys will promise to add fresh new video content for the members, like Rex driving his Bills truck to Pizza Hut where we watch him order a stuffed crust FeetLovers pizza with extra toe cheese.

The Bills boards must be comedy gold these days. The majority of fans ready to run through walls for a man of the people like Rex.

The Bills boards must be comedy gold these days. The majority of fans ready to run through walls for a man of the people like Rex.

Y'know I was rather proud of my Pizza Hut stuffed crust FeetLovers pizza joke and no one even said how awesome it was and, by extension, how awesome I still am.

Moderators need to be loved also. (Except GOB, but he's a ginger and everyone knows they're unlovable.)

LOL. Now I have to google that. 

Found it.

As an NFL head coach, Glanville led the Houston Oilers (1986–1989) during the era known as the "House of Pain." He was famous for often leaving tickets at will-call for Elvis Presley (who by that point had been dead for over a decade), wearing all black to be easily recognized by his players, and driving replicas of vehicles driven by actor James Dean.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Glanville

Archived