ATL releases WR Douglas, MIA releases WR Hartline

BroadwayJets

I always thought having Mariota around at #6 would be our opportunity to trade down.

But now with all of these WR's being released and Cooper possibly being available

at #6 we may have another avenue to trade down

I always thought having Mariota around at #6 would be our opportunity to trade down.

But now with all of these WR's being released and Cooper possibly being available

at #6 we may have another avenue to trade down

I'm thinking Kevin White and Amari Cooper will be there at #6, unless teams jump ahead of us for them. In which case, Mariotta is there for the taking.

When MIA cuts loose Wallace they will be looking for a WR in round 1. And with

"Trader Mike" down there hopefully he'll offer up his #1, #2 and #5 to move up

Sounds about right I can see them moving up for White,watch they try to jump in front of us. They might stay put and draft Parker. They need a CB also.

Can we please stop saying 'we can draft a (enter position)'. You and I and every GM and coach literally do not know what you're getting in the draft. I give you the entire Jets drafting history as an example.

Using that 'logic' (and I'm using that term loosely in this case), I suppose you would prefer we trade away the entire draft for active players.  Frankly, this draft is rich in certain positions and yes, one can, and should be saying we can draft a player at a specific position.

Using that 'logic' (and I'm using that term loosely in this case), I suppose you would prefer we trade away the entire draft for active players. Frankly, this draft is rich in certain positions and yes, one can, and should be saying we can draft a player at a specific position.

And I suppose you think a guy with 80 grabs in college will do that in the NFL.

My point is that not every position should be filled in the draft and not every castoff 'sucks'.

The argument that player x wouldn't be a FA if he was any good is terrible and dare I say, ignorant.

Wow.. and Wallace is next? Miami sure knows how to build around a quarterback, let me tell you.

Leaky o-line, cutting their 3 starting receivers, could lose clay to free agency, still no running game. Is Miami heading towards the basement of the AFC East?

Wow.. and Wallace is next? Miami sure knows how to build around a quarterback, let me tell you.

Leaky o-line, cutting their 3 starting receivers, could lose clay to free agency, still no running game. Is Miami heading towards the basement of the AFC East?

Tanny learned from his time in NY that the "we need moar weaponz for our QB" strategy can keep you gainfully employed for 4 years, minimum.

Archived