Pats Tag Gostkowski

nj meadowlands

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever been up here? Is there a National Park in your town*?

*I live in a City, not some podunk town.

BFD, a church and a couple of old mill buildings and a few colonial era buildings that were spared by arsonists, er, um, fine citizens of Lowell.

Yes, we have a national park, ever been? It's called The National Sea Shore which stretches over 64 square miles of undeveloped dunes and beaches of pristine natural habitat across FIVE towns. It's the only national park of its kind.

You live in a depressed, hellhole of a former industrialized city whose best years were 100 years ago. The place is a sh!t hole on the same vein of New Bedford, Fitchburg, and Brockton. People look to escape your crap heap of worn out "city" with it's burnt out triple deckers, street walking crack whores, empty mill buildings, and thugs and gangbangers. People flock to my "podunk" town filled with world class beaches, colonial villages, renowned resorts, oceanfront golf course, etc,etc,etc.

I live in a seaside resort community where people pay thousands to visit for a week and millions to retire.

5669412_std.jpg

Damn, two Pats fans going at it on a Jets message board.

It had to happen Tx. People who live on the Cape* think they are the cats meow. The rest of Massachusetts think they are a-holes.

*What is the name of your town GuidoYastrzemski?

It had to happen Tx. People who live on the Cape* think they are the cats meow. The rest of Massachusetts think they are a-holes.

*What is the name of your town GuidoYastrzemski?

Chatham. Soon to be re-named "SAR-1"

First house I ever owned was on the Cape.

Then moved to Wrentham and used to walk through the woods to get to the stadium.

Back then, the damn coolers didn't have wheels on them.

First house I ever owned was on the Cape.

Then moved to Wrentham and used to walk through the woods to get to the stadium.

Back then, the damn coolers didn't have wheels on them.

carrying the cooler down the dunes on the cape beaches is one gigantic pain in the ass. I will say though the Beach Comber in Welfleet is probably my favorite spot on the planet.

lmao...like I'd tell you.

Lets compare our National Partks....

Lowell:  1979image.jpg

Cape Cod Rajs-080214-us073aTUSspot.jpg

A photo of Lowell in 1979 equals a photo of the Cape in 2010? Have you ever been north of Boston? Revere, Reading?

A photo of Lowell in 1979 equals a photo of the Cape in 2010? Have you ever been north of Boston? Revere, Reading?

What the hell does the dates have to do with anything? That view of the Cape is essentially unchanged in a millennium and if anything, Lowell has only gotten worse. Revere? You freaking kidding me? Yes i`ve been many times. Used to take the blue line as a kid to ride the roller coaster. It's even more of dump now that they tore all that stuff down.

What the hell does the dates have to do with anything? That view of the Cape is essentially unchanged in a millennium and if anything, Lowell has only gotten worse. Revere? You freaking kidding me? Yes i`ve been many times. Used to take the blue line as a kid to ride the roller coaster. It's even more of dump now that they tore all that stuff down.

You are such a south shore POS.

If you ever make it past the 93/95 interchange in Stoneham I will buy you a beer.

670x400-Lowell.jpg

My brother lives in marston mills and goes to maine on the weekends. He can't stand the cape during the summer. Which is fine by me, house + pool and no $$$$

The Mills is a cool area full of locals and few, if any, aholes from NY, NJ, and Lowell in the summer. There's also a great ultimate Frisbee course at the Burgess House Park.

lmao @ wasting money on a freaking kicker 

According to analytics, kickers are both vastly underrated (financially and by value) by NFL teams and are contrary to most beliefs amongst the most important positions on the field.    The difference between an elite kicker and an average kicker translates to hundreds of yards over the season, significantly more flexibility in offensive options and of course, far more points, all this at a bargain value of about 2 million dollars (which is very small) over market.

A big part of the Jets success in the late 2ks was the great special teams play, and one of the very underrated aspects of why NE won this year was the success of their special teams unit.  Be sure that good coaches know the value of a good ST player.

Quote from McCourty :

So, I guess it's more realistic now that (there's) a chance that I might not be back (in New England).

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000475958/article/devin-mccourty-i-might-not-be-back-in-new-england

Doesn't mean that they won't resign him, but if they do they'll have to pay up. But it knocks out the theory that they already had a deal worked out.

Give me Maxwell or Jackson, McCourty, Franklin and Macklin and I could take a nap for the rest of FA.  Oh yeah, sign a QB of some kind.  We will probably draft an edge rusher, a speed wideout, an extra RB, another corner.  If we draft Maeriota, we have to find an edge rusher.

Quote from McCourty :

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000475958/article/devin-mccourty-i-might-not-be-back-in-new-england

Doesn't mean that they won't resign him, but if they do they'll have to pay up. But it knocks out the theory that they already had a deal worked out.

I like McCourty, but do not love him.

I think his play was a lot better when he had Revis and Browner manning the corner spots in front of him instead of Talib and whomever. 

Now, it could be his third year in the position and being comfortable or not.

As for McCourty, there is also this tidbit

When was the last time Bill Belichick committed serious long-term money to a safety?

Traded Tebucky Jones, cut Lawyer Milloy...even Rodney Harrison was a buy-low FA. Doesn't value safeties as big-ticket position.

The value of quality safeties have gone up since that time.  They'd be wise to pay McCourty and Browner and let Revis walk.

Archived