Andre Johnson?

aec4

Just like Revis, Johnson would be a great one year rental for the Pats.

He would. The problem for them is money. 

Plus honestly Brady's arm strength, or lack of it, is such that Andre Johnson wouldn't be much use in terms of what he can do. 

But honestly, if he makes it work, then congratulations, you are the Yankees of football

Plus honestly Brady's arm strength, or lack of it, is such that Andre Johnson wouldn't be much use in terms of what he can do. 

But honestly, if he makes it work, then congratulations, you are the Yankees of football

2014 fun facts:

Brady completed just 48% of passes more than 11 yards. 

Brady completed 25% of passes more than 21 yards.

In conclusion, Brady probably wouldn't benefit all that much from an elder WR when he can barely throw down the field. Let's hope they sign him, and hope the numbers don't fail the theory.

Brady can only succeed with the fast little wide receivers, otherwise, he's pretty ineffective if he holds onto the ball.

The guy caught 85 passes for almost a thousand yards with the likes of case keenam as QB.  He still has some game.  Not sure he fits in with what Gailey would want to do but I'd look at him.  More desirable to get a younger FA or draft pick but I think though he is not the totally domianat guy he once was he can still play.

The guy caught 85 passes for almost a thousand yards with the likes of case keenam as QB. He still has some game. Not sure he fits in with what Gailey would want to do but I'd look at him. More desirable to get a younger FA or draft pick but I think though he is not the totally domianat guy he once was he can still play.

Of course he can still play but the texans are going to want compensation for him. I wouldn't be opposed to a late round pick but I doubt that gets it done

You guys want to pay ancient Andre Johnson $22 million over the next two years?

Their sh*tty QBs didn't stop DeAndre Hopkins from a 1,200 yard season.

Btw, if you take out Andre's week 17 performance against Jacksonville, his numbers would be 75-802-2. That was his ONLY 100 yard game, for the record. He's had a great career and is a borderline HOF player, but he is no longer anything more than a possession receiver with a big name that is allergic to the painted grass. He's not worth HALF of his current salary.

Of course he can still play but the texans are going to want compensation for him. I wouldn't be opposed to a late round pick but I doubt that gets it done

I would not trade for him at all.  The feeling was that if they can't deal him they cut him.  I like the player but he would have to be picked up via cut imo.

You guys want to pay ancient Andre Johnson $22 million over the next two years?

Their sh*tty QBs didn't stop DeAndre Hopkins from a 1,200 yard season.

Btw, if you take out Andre's week 17 performance against Jacksonville, his numbers would be 75-802-2. That was his ONLY 100 yard game, for the record. He's had a great career and is a borderline HOF player, but he is no longer anything more than a possession receiver with a big name that is allergic to the painted grass. He's not worth HALF of his current salary.

We get it he was a bust for you in fantasy. He's still top 10 talent wise Hopkins was getting man covered by the 2nd CB while Andre was doubled. I had him in fantasy two years ago watched him closely.

We must watch different nfl games, Johnson, does not run 9s and posts in the last 5 years,  he is all curls and hooks and YAC

Archived