Brand Icons Mafia - Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll definitely be around the next couple weeks -- already going to be on the site with free agency starting. I could pull an Ape and say "I'll have to post less" then end up posting more than usual, but I could end up with just a handful a day as well. Life's a little chaotic (in a good way).

If the low end is an issue for folks, I'm not in. If you guys want me anyways, sure.

Cindy? Wasnt she the worst thing ever and melted down and quit mid game? Or was that someone else?

No she went a little crazy in SMC's Boardwalk Empire game. I don't remember if she quit but she had it out with everyone which was weird since she's usually very nice.

I'll definitely be around the next couple weeks -- already going to be on the site with free agency starting. I could pull an Ape and say "I'll have to post less" then end up posting more than usual, but I could end up with just a handful a day as well. Life's a little chaotic (in a good way).

If the low end is an issue for folks, I'm not in. If you guys want me anyways, sure.

Pretty sure Crusher is gonna be low activity. Doesn't bother me. The players might shoot you though idk.

Can we start the game now?

Ummm maybe. I also PM'd Smash and Ape but they probably wont check the PM for a few hours at earliest.

How about I start making roles and role PM's and if they haven't responded some time tonight I'll just start?

I was gonna take a break, but we're getting AVM and CTM? And that's just two of the roster that I want to play with. Count me in. I'm signed up for a game on DM, too, so this should be interesting. 

No she went a little crazy in SMC's Boardwalk Empire game. I don't remember if she quit but she had it out with everyone which was weird since she's usually very nice.

Yeah, she's usually the picture of composure. 

AVM - I want you

Well that's all that REALLY matters ;)

Also lol at everyone claiming to be giants. I'm like 5 11 and idgaf. Stop fronting.

I hate you.

You're average height. Nothing wrong with that.

I hate you.

I'm 6-0 but I have a double chin.  <3 tall dudes.

Some things go without saying.

I was gonna take a break, but we're getting AVM and CTM? And that's just two of the roster that I want to play with. Count me in. I'm signed up for a game on DM, too, so this should be interesting.

<3

If you haven't, you should PM JC.

Oh yeah, can't believe I forgot him. Will do.

Can someone get Klacko to come in here so he can sign up then complain about a game during free agency all next week? It's tradition.

I GUESS

Archived