Schefter: Bills Trade for Shady McCoy

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chip Kelly cut Trent Cole and Cary Williams today, and now this. Dude is dying to get back to college.

Kiki can play. You don't pay RBs what McCoy gets, not with this RB draft class.

Bills get worse. They already could run the ball, but weaken their defense.

RB rich draft, trade for high-priced RB, give up a player that almost stole DROY from Sheldon.

Makes sense, lol. Really starting to wonder if any of it was Tanny's fault.

27 year old back with 1500 NFL carries and an $11 million dollar cap number

Kiki can play. You don't pay RBs what McCoy gets, not with this RB draft class.

Bills get worse. They already could run the ball, but weaken their defense.

Alonso can definitely play, but that's a bad trade for both teams. Who is left on offense there? Nick Foles and Jordan Matthews?

Wow!! Does Buffalo have a good OL? If there ain't no holes, Shady's dance isn't going to work to well.

Give Chip credit, he doesn't mess around. If he asks you to take a pay cut, you'd better!!

They just saved enough money to lock up Maclin.

Too Bad!

Wow. They just gave up Kiko Alonzo and let Jerry Hughes walk to FA. To think that Rex is the coach there while this is happening is pretty unbelievable. sh*t just got real with Shady in the division though. I guess we know for sure that CJ aint going back. 

Don't worry, Sheldon's got this.

Wow. They just gave up Kiko Alonzo and let Jerry Hughes walk to FA. To think that Rex is the coach there while this is happening is pretty unbelievable. sh*t just got real with Shady in the division though. I guess we know for sure that CJ aint going back.

Just read that Alonso wanted out of Buffalo. I can't imagine why.

Alonso can definitely play, but that's a bad trade for both teams. Who is left on offense there? Nick Foles and Jordan Matthews?

Better for Eagles .

They add a good defender and can manufacture rushing stats in system. Heck, was McCoy any good last year?

I love how people think this is stupid. The division just got that much harder. The Bills had a top 5 D without Kiko. He's not a necessary piece. This sucks. The Jets suck. Worst team in the division by far.

But with Schwartz, not Rex.

And puh-lease, until they get a QB they are nothing.

This trade makes sense.  Chip Kelly wants to maximize defensive talent.  Rex wants to maximize offensive talent.  Their respective weaknesses.  I guess this means the Bills will let Spiller walk....

The big question is: Does this mean the Bills are "all-in" on David Harris?

Archived