Schefter: Bills Trade for Shady McCoy

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're the guy that always argues sh*t doesn't matter without a QB. Draft picks and $5m for Matt Cassell.

Lesean McCoy facing 8-9 guys in the box, with nobody to get the ball to Watkins.

Dynamic yo

Rex led the league in rushing 2 years in a row with the worst QB In the eague.

Woods and Watkins can burn. The long ball will keep the D on their heels. Cassell just needs to throw the deep ball.

Cassell sucks. I'm not saying the Bills are SB contender, but they're better today than they were on Monday. Fact.

The Bills new owner is eating out of Rexs hand. Probably get a tattoo before its all said and done.

@RapSheet: Interested to learn trading #Bills LB Kiko Alonso was one of the first things Rex Ryan wanted to do when hired. Perhaps not a scheme fit          

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/176597-rapaport-trading-kiko-was-rexs-idea/

Woods and Watkins can burn. The long ball will keep the D on their heels. Cassell just needs to throw the deep ball.

Cassell sucks. I'm not saying the Bills are SB contender, but they're better today than they were on Monday. Fact.

lol, okay

that is comical, actually.  Thanks for the chuckle

Kiki can play. You don't pay RBs what McCoy gets, not with this RB draft class.

Bills get worse. They already could run the ball, but weaken their defense.

There is no doubt we got better. Out defense was BETTER last year, without Byrd and without Alonso. We are adding a top RB in the league to our offense, which badly needs help, and taking nothing away from our top defense last year.

Don't forget Alonso is coming off his 2nd ACL surgery, and the last 12 games his rookie year he was actually average. The first 4 is where he had a crazy run of games. 

How? McCoy is just a glorified Fred Jackson and Kyle Orton is better than Cassell

Archived