CJ Spiller "Trade Reaction" on NFL Network.

Villain The Foe

Yeah, okay.

How strange that you come into a thread about CJ Spiller and find people talking about CJ Spiller. I guess all threads should be hijacked into talking about WRs, OL, and defense, since those are priorities.

Draft is loaded with good ones. The ROI of a drafted RB is so much higher than a veteran FA contract.

The FA options are known commodities. I want us to have higher goals.

Spend cap rebuilding OL, secondary and pass rush.

Enough reasons, yeah?

100% agree. College RB's transition quickly to the pro game for far less $$ than a FA would cost us.  That money is better spent on the areas you highlight above, although I think this year a top tier edge rusher at 6 might be a better ROI than a FA OLB.  At least that is what I'd like to see us do...

How strange that you come into a thread about CJ Spiller and find people talking about CJ Spiller. I guess all threads should be hijacked into talking about WRs, OL, and defense, since those are priorities.

We'll add context to the list of things you don't understand.

Yeah, others have. I myself have said numerous times, sign him if you get around to it, after spending the money on higher priorities and don't for one second hesitate to draft a RB from this draft class, just because you Gailey Spiller ZOMG!

The dopey ass fans that post here take that to mean I don't want the team to improve, because recreating the Bills offense from a couple of years ago is a sure-fire path to success, as opposed to what I've advocated which is rebuilding the OL and secondary via FA, signing a WR, then drafting a RB from a loaded class as a means of ensuring we add more playmakers along with fixing the gaping problems with the roster.

hey, your plan sounds good to me. fix the problems we have than worry about positions in which we do not really need IF the money permits. that is the kind of logic that someone in elementary school can understand and I have to say it makes more sense than blowing away money to build a losing team, plus all the people who want us to rush in and get these good players will likely be the same ones that complain about it when we actually sign one of them.

Archived