NY Jets have signed DE Ronald Talley

JetsHex

I know the guy who owns the local food mart. I also won't be getting a job at the local food mart.

It's just a visit, man. I wonder if they will go to more a rotation at DL to keep Wilkerson and Richardson fresh. Couple of years ago, Wilkerson struggled down the stretch, so it may be in our interest to have a rotation of DL.

It's just a visit, man. I wonder if they will go to more a rotation at DL to keep Wilkerson and Richardson fresh. Couple of years ago, Wilkerson struggled down the stretch, so it may be in our interest to have a rotation of DL.

Yeah man I definitely don't mind depth if it means keeping our guys fresh. I thought Legar played well enough and maybe a guy like Canty can play behind S Rich? He is 32 though..

Yeah man I definitely don't mind depth if it means keeping our guys fresh. I thought Legar played well enough and maybe a guy like Canty can play behind S Rich? He is 32 though..

Well Douzable was also Rex's guy. Bowles and Rodgers want to bring in their own guys.  Langford, Talley (camp fodder) and Canty are their guys

Archived