If the Jets swap with the Eagles, who do you want in the 1st?

SonnyJet

My favorite Wideout this year. I would say wait until the 2nd, but I have a feeling that the Patriots would draft him if they're not able to pick up Danny Shelton to replace Wilfork. Though he's my favorite, it is for different reasons. He's not as well rounded as Jordan Matthews was to me last year and because of that I would prefer the 2nd round. Depending on the amount of picks/type of picks we get from Philly, we may be able to reach though. 

Also, I think he will last till the mid 2nd round because there are quite a few WRs who are ranked above him (White, Cooper, Parker, Strong, DGB) not to say he is not talented or that he 100% will not be gone in round 1, keep in mind he ran slower than expected at the combine also and some teams make a big deal about that.

Also, let's not get into "I don't think they will, it's all a smokescreen, why would the eagles/jets show their hand this early?" Let's just say for the sake of the topic, that the Jets have dealt the 6th pick to Eagles, and have received Foles, their 1st, and possibly an additional 1st and/or second/third. Who do you want?

Personally, I'd like DGB at pick 20. Also, depending on how FA goes, Trae Waynes wouldn't be a horrible pick.

Most likely we'd get a 1st next year and a third or second this year as well, but who would you want?

doubtful. if they are ready to give away next years first and possibly even second they will just move up to the titans spot. to get to our spot they really only need to give us foles (who is worth a mid-second) and then we also get #20 and their second round pick this year or next years first if they'd rather keep this years second

Also, let's not get into "I don't think they will, it's all a smokescreen, why would the eagles/jets show their hand this early?" Let's just say for the sake of the topic, that the Jets have dealt the 6th pick to Eagles, and have received Foles, their 1st, and possibly an additional 1st and/or second/third. Who do you want?

Personally, I'd like DGB at pick 20. Also, depending on how FA goes, Trae Waynes wouldn't be a horrible pick.

Pizza, obviously.

doubtful. if they are ready to give away next years first and possibly even second they will just move up to the titans spot. to get to our spot they really only need to give us foles (who is worth a mid-second) and then we also get #20 and their second round pick this year or next years first if they'd rather keep this years second

I think the titans will want more than #20,next years 1st and 2nd to move up to #2. it would take the equivelant of 4 1st rounders to move up 18 spots to the top of the draft, regardless of what jimmy johnsons chart says

If we trade down from 6 to 20 and all we get is Foles in return, I will kill all of you.

Maybe we can swap 5th and 6th rounders and move up 40+ slots late in the draft.  The value of those late round slots cannot be underestimated.

Archived