Colin Cowhert bashing Jets & fans

FloridaJetsFan

Cowhert was just lambasting the Jets and the fan base over the Marshall trade. Jets are second tier organization. Fans are acting like this is a great trade. Jets fans are like cats on a wood floor chasing their tails. Marshall won't add a single point to the scoreboard cause Geno stinks. Bowles benefited from having the quarterback whisperer as his head coach. Blah, Blah, Blah. Then his producer chimes in and says "If the Patriots made this move you'd have said it was brilliant." To which he replies - "Because it would have been - they're a great organization." What a dick.

Cowhert was just lambasting the Jets and the fan base over the Marshall trade. Jets are second tier organization. Fans are acting like this is a great trade. Jets fans are like cats on a wood floor chasing their tails. Marshall won't add a single point to the scoreboard cause Geno stinks. Bowles benefited from having the quarterback whisperer as his head coach. Blah, Blah, Blah. Then his producer chimes in and says "If the Patriots made this move you'd have said it was brilliant." To which he replies - "Because it would have been - they're a great organization." What a dick.

The Boss needs to dump, where is Cowhert and does he have a hat on?

scaledphpserver108filen.jpg

I think our new GM has a plan that doesnt include Geno. I have been wrong before, but we will see...

there is no reason to unload Geno, he is cheap and has game experience.   He should be competing with Simms for #2 next season and the rookie should be #3.  

I think our new GM has a plan that doesnt include Geno. I have been wrong before, but we will see...

Exactly..Southern is on point. When you have a new GM and HC that usually means a new QB especially if the QB is not a franchise QB. Geno always plays well in the final game of the season but games 1-15 look bad as a group. Time to get a better QB. 

LL

Marshall for a 5th is a steal. The idea that teams who don't currently have a QB should not try to improve at all is, well... an idea worthy of Colin Cowherd.

This x1000. The Jets got better today and gave up minimal doing so. Is that not the goal?

You really shouldn't have posted this because WHO CARES!!!  You do realize that

these hosts with shows have to stand out so they'll say something controversial to

generate calls

Stop being so defensive. He is right in some ways, this move would have been brilliant for the Pats. Mainly because they have all the pieces together on offense. We lack decent QB play, therefore adding a good receiver isn't help us that much. But when he says it's a dumb move because we don't have a decent QB he's being stupid. Just because we don't have a decent QB doesn't mean there is no point in improving the offense. MaccLes are building something here, it doesn't end with trading for a WR. You add a good QB to this offense and suddenly you have all the pieces together, so let's see what happens.

You really shouldn't have posted this because WHO CARES!!!  You do realize that

these hosts with shows have to stand out so they'll say something controversial to

generate calls

This + 1k

Jets fans are easy marks for these clowns. We are such a passionate fanbase that we give these turds publicity(good or bad) whenever they look for ratings.

Need a ratings boost? Bash the Jets and their fans call in to the show 24/7

He's not wrong. Swann and Stallworth wouldn't help Geno

He's correct is that Geno sucks and the Jets aren't going anywhere without a QB - but to say this is a bad because we don't have a QB is just silly...gotta try and make the team better, add weapons.  

He's not saying BM is bad just it's not going to help the Jets all that much...And he's mostly right about that.

But he's just trolling Jet fans...it's the popular thing to do amongst all these sports hacks.

Yeah, that never happens the other way around.

Once in a while. I can't think of a white talking head who makes it his schtick like Smith does. Michael Wilson is just as bad. Did you know he grew up on the South Side of Chicago? Of course you did, because he never shuts the **** up about it.

Colin Cowherd yodeling into the microphone in a language that he's making up on the fly is still a more coherent, interesting show than Joe and Evan.

Hey it's July, let's talk Knicks. Hey it's January. Let's talk about the Mets rotation.

Who listens to ESPN radio anyway?

Lupica

Stephen A. Racist

Michael Kay

Ugh.

Gimme the Fan any day. Even when Francessa is blowharding.

give me Fox Sports Radio with Jay Mohr and CBS Sports with Jim Rome and I'm good 

Archived