With the 6th pick in the 2015 NFL draft

Tinstar

I'd be happy getting any immediate impact player during the !st round and sixth pick....especially an outside pass rusher in the mold of Lawrence Taylor...The GM and Coaches have a definite plan and are aggressively pursuing it...Summers' not even here and I'm already impatient for season 2015...GO JETS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have no evidence  for what I am about to say, but with what the Jets have done thus far, I believe the Jets are targeting Todd Gurley  with their 1st round pick.  I also think they will try to move down to about 12 with the Browns and get him  but if not, they just might pull the trigger at 6. I think this Front office and coaching staff will take away every excuse the Jets offense have had and see what it has with Geno Smith and then move from there.

It also means we will draft a QB in this draft who they think can Start in a yr or 2

I have no evidence  for what I am about to say, but with what the Jets have done thus far, I believe the Jets are targeting Todd Gurley  with their 1st round pick.  I also think they will try to move down to about 12 with the Browns and get him  but if not, they just might pull the trigger at 6. I think this Front office and coaching staff will take away every excuse the Jets offense have had and see what it has with Geno Smith and then move from there.

It also means we will draft a QB in this draft who they think can Start in a yr or 2

I wouldn't be against Gurley at #6.  As far as Mac & Bowles 'seeing what it has with Geno, I think they already know. They don't seem like blithering idiots unlike Idziot who drafted this piece of sh*t.  Nearly everybody on this site knows Geno sucks and is not the future of this franchise.  I would trade back, get an extra 2nd rounder. Draft Bryce Petty late in round 1. He is rising up the draft boards and wont make it into round 2.  Then draft OLB Harold and best available RB Tevin Coleman.         

• 2 weeks later...

First off, I'm new to this for forum.  Jets fan since 1965. So I have seen it all!  That said,  PLEASE! No QB.  Need to give Smith one more year. I would pick Cooper or White, in that order.  That would give Gino one of the best groups of WRs in the league. If he doesn't improve with that bunch, then find a QB next year.  Or the best OL player. The O line is getting old!  I like Andrus Peat. The guys a beast!  He can play T/G. Again, Please, Please, Please, NO QUARTERBACK!!

First off, I'm new to this for forum.  Jets fan since 1965. So I have seen it all!  That said,  PLEASE! No QB.  Need to give Smith one more year. I would pick Cooper or White, in that order.  That would give Gino one of the best groups of WRs in the league. If he doesn't improve with that bunch, then find a QB next year.  Or the best OL player. The O line is getting old!  I like Andrus Peat. The guys a beast!  He can play T/G. Again, Please, Please, Please, NO QUARTERBACK!!

Well put. You should post here more often.

i think like last year somebody will make a move that will make other teams panic last year it was the Jaguars,but I would be happy with Cooper,Fowler,Beasley, Ray and I would not mind White I think if we move to 12 we can get a 2nd and one of those guys or Dupree

Archived