Gotta love Walter Football....

section314

Boy, these guys are giving Peter King a run for his $ as #1 Jet hater. They graded our trade for Marshall a C, and gave Bears an A. Graded Harris resigning a D, and basically called for idzik to return. Well, have to give them points for consistency, at least.

Walter Football has hated the Jets and ripped each and every move the Jets have made for the past decade or more. One of the biggest Jet-hating sites anywhere and for a very long time. I guess Leon Hess left Mr. Walter out of his will.

Walter Football has hated the Jets and ripped each and every move the Jets have made for the past decade or more. One of the biggest Jet-hating sites anywhere and for a very long time. I guess Leon Hess left Mr. Walter out of his will.

Yea, it's all the medias fault.

Boy, these guys are giving Peter King a run for his $ as #1 Jet hater. They graded our trade for Marshall a C, and gave Bears an A. Graded Harris resigning a D, and basically called for idzik to return. Well, have to give them points for consistency, at least.

LOL

I wonder what the deal with Walter is.  Your right they are Jets haters.   How does any sane person give them an A for dumping Marshall for a 5th.   Even if it was a necessary move, it's still at best a C-

What was the rational for the C?

I like the site, one of the best all around football sites. They gave the bears a B+ , and it was mainly for getting a top of the round #5.  The Seahawks on got a top 6th for Harvin.

The harris move is the one that they panned and if you look at some of the off season threads here most jet fans wanted him to come back for way less than 7.5M

The Marshall trade was more excellent.

The Harris signing was silly - even if we need to spend money. Should have spent elsewhere.

Any sound organization wouldn't have given a 31 year old LB that can't cover that kind of salary.

Here's how you know the Jets acquiring Marshall for a 5th round pick & a 7.5 million salary is an A++++

Heath Evans (noted Jet hater) looked like he was pissed last night on NFL Networks Total Access show, lmao!

He was like "Brandon Marshall for a 5th? I have no idea what the Bears were thinking"

Believe me, it was a stupendous move by Mac.

It improved the Jets & believe me when I tell you didn't sit well with the Jet hater Evans.

Archived