Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's left for the draft? OLB/Pass Rusher, RB, QB, blocking TE.

This draft will be interesting, especially if we trade down.

Really hope we add an O-lineman somewhere in draft. Or Winters, Aboushi, Dozier or Freeman has to take a major step forward.

Would love to see a WR/OLB combo in rounds 1 & 2. The rest of the draft should be used for development guys on the OL, ILB & DL(looks like we could lose Ellis). We have a TON of depth now at DB, can't wait to see McDougle & Pryor develop behind veteran guys. 

It sounds like people are split on Mariota after his Pro day yesterday. I've heard some say after the pro day he's a lock at #2 & others say he's a project and a more athletic Alex Smith (Polian?). 

I am just sick of not having a team that can contend. And i just saw the new GM pretty much blow the entire salary cap away and still not have a team close to a contender. Its what 40 plus years and still waiting. Very frustrating.

Is it too late to vote on the absolute worst and dumbest post in the last, I don't know, decade?

please. no more blocking or pass catching tight ends. the jets need a solid tight end who can do both

If he signs with Buffalo u can be sure we are playing them opening day.

Percy Harvin - WR - Free Agent

Free agent WR Percy Harvin is deciding whether to take more visits or sign with the Bills.

Related: Bills

Source: Profootballtalk.com

Do you honestly think that a guy who caught 30 passes for the Jets last year would be a factor?

Maybe their coaching staff would have a little more to do with it.

Titans sign Morgan and Orakpo, which helps our chances of Fowler falling. After FA, I'm all in on Fowler, but would be just as thrilled with Cooper or White.

ya, fowler is the guy I am leaning towards,also. this draft could be set up nicely. mac filled the wholes in free agency where the draft is not considered strong, and the needs of team entering the draft seem to be deep. would be kinda surprised if the draft didn't fall something like this

1-olb

2.wr

3-running back/qb/offensive tackle

4.running back,qb,offensive tackle

If he signs with Buffalo u can be sure we are playing them opening day.

Free agent WR Percy Harvin is deciding whether to take more visits or sign with the Bills.

Related: Bills

it would be due to Rex influence, Harvin signing meaningless to TV execs..

Do you honestly think that a guy who caught 30 passes for the Jets last year would be a factor?

Maybe their coaching staff would have a little more to do with it.

I didn't say he would be a factor, I was alluding to the fact that he is a former Jet joining our former coach so it adds to the soap opera build up the media will run when we play them. Rex and Percy saying the Jets didn't want them.  Percy saying he is one of the best WR's in the league and the Jets decided he wasn't worthy of his contract. etc etc.  Yes, its because of Rex but Percy adds more drama to the mix. .

However, If Buffalo gets production out of their QB then it is a nice pairing of Watkins and Percy.

BREAKING NEWS: @TheRealTRizzo said a source very close to him said Johnny Manziel will not play in the 2015 @NFL season #SameOldBrowns

I'm not sure if this is legit or not but to be honest I never expected Manziel to start for them this year anyway. I mean the guy is in rehab, there's no way he just comes out of rehab and starts for the Browns like nothing happened, like he was some sort of Pro Bowler before all those issues popped up. He wasn't ready to play before he went into rehab and he's not gonna be thrown in there immediately once he's out of rehab either. That'd only mess him up again. The guy needs to get his life together, stay out of the spotlight for a year or two, learn the offense and then I guess he has a chance to become a new/healthy person. Whenever you get caught with rolled up $ bills at a party, you can't tell me the guy doesn't have severe drug problems.

I'm not sure if this is legit or not but to be honest I never expected Manziel to start for them this year anyway. I mean the guy is in rehab, there's no way he just comes out of rehab and starts for the Browns like nothing happened, like he was some sort of Pro Bowler before all those issues popped up. He wasn't ready to play before he went into rehab and he's not gonna be thrown in there immediately once he's out of rehab either. That'd only mess him up again. The guy needs to get his life together, stay out of the spotlight for a year or two, learn the offense and then I guess he has a chance to become a new/healthy person. Whenever you get caught with rolled up $ bills at a party, you can't tell me the guy doesn't have severe drug problems.

Never heard about manziel being a coke head....any links to this?

Archived