Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One year?  Dam Percy should have renegotiated.  HE doesnt have a QB to pad up his stats for next years free agency period.  I say he signed for 8m.

7 favorites

Retweet 4 Retweeted 4
Favorite 7 Favorited 7
More

• Embed Tweet

Clarification: Brandon Marshall says Geno Smith will be meeting up with him in Florida to work out. Others likely to join, BM says. #nyj

Sounds like the team is getting pumped up with the new additions made in free agency.

One year?  Dam Percy should have renegotiated.  HE doesnt have a QB to pad up his stats for next years free agency period.  I say he signed for 8m.

OK by me,,Harvin a gimmick player (talented) but you have to alter play calling to find opportunitiues,,can be unsettling, hence his 4th stop. So u play Bills and u watch for picks over middle and reverses.. basically it.. Minny having same issues w/Cradelle Patterson,,hard to develop opportunities that dont really look like gimmicks.

Jets-Bills MNF opener.  Has to be...

Would be nice but I don't imagine the NFL to roll the dice on the first week of football with two non 2014 playoff teams.  Maybe the Thursday night game since they like doing division games (2nd week)

Not worried one bit. :biggrin:

Well Percy you and your agent are pretty stupid.  You should've re-negotiated your deal with

the Jets and gotten more years & guaranteed $$$.  Have fun digging out off 7 feet of snow

curious too see how much the pills paid for 1 year of percys services.  i know he is not loved around these parts but with him and mccoy on offense it gives them a ton of speed (if he stays healthy).  still no qb tho

I have a feeling Pryor is going to break Harvin.

Would be nice but I don't imagine the NFL to roll the dice on the first week of football with two non 2014 playoff teams.  Maybe the Thursday night game since they like doing division games (2nd week)

Rex/McCoy/Revis = ratings.  They'll eat it up...   Although Eagles/Dallas could be even bigger...

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 3s 3 seconds ago

Oh boy: Bills reached agreement on 1-year deal with WR Percy Harvin, per source. Buffalo spending bills; add Harvin, McCoy, Incognito.

Maybe Rex Ryan will make the schmuck captain?!?!

Harvin is such a piece of crap. No 6 page madden-junkie thread yet that the Jets should have brought Harvin back yet?

Must be too busy plugging in all the Jets roster changes to last year's Madden edition....

7 favorites

Retweet 4 Retweeted 4
Favorite 7 Favorited 7
More

• Embed Tweet

Clarification: Brandon Marshall says Geno Smith will be meeting up with him in Florida to work out. Others likely to join, BM says. #nyj

Sounds like the team is getting pumped up with the new additions made in free agency.

Good on them. That's what I like to hear!

Jets-Bills MNF opener.  Has to be...

I think we open the season in New England. We will be projected to be much better than the 4-12 team of last year and the NFL loves storylines. Revis going back to the place he won the Super Bowl as a returning member of the franchise he spent most of his career with is a big storyline. Plus, Jets/Pats is pretty much a yearly prime time game.

I think we open the season in New England. We will be projected to be much better than the 4-12 team of last year and the NFL loves storylines. Revis going back to the place he won the Super Bowl as a returning member of the franchise he spent most of his career with is a big storyline. Plus, Jets/Pats is pretty much a yearly prime time game.

No... the Cheaters will play a Steelers team without a suspended Le'Veon Bell.

Let them try that against us! Someone told me once that we have a safety that'll "knock your head in"!

I'd love for Rex's boy Pryor to break a few of his players running gadget plays, such as Percy. There's some justice in that.

Maybe Rex Ryan will make the schmuck captain?!?!

Harvin is such a piece of crap. No 6 page madden-junkie thread yet that the Jets should have brought Harvin back yet?

Must be too busy plugging in all the Jets roster changes to last year's Madden edition....

Looks like Buster Skrine on Harvin, Revis on Watkins. The key is shutting down McCoy and making their QB throw the ball

Hard work!

I'd love for Rex's boy Pryor to break a few of his players running gadget plays, such as Percy. There's some justice in that.

Yeah, and the cameras should show the look of utter shock and bewilderment on his face. "I never saw that coming."

Archived