Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AdamSchefter: Texans take one of the top CBs off the market, reaching agreement with Kareem Jackson on 4-year deal, per source.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! That was my top CB :(

On to Culliver and Cro then.  I'm not sold AT ALL on Maxwell.  I think he has average skill and was a product of being around the legion of boom.

@AdamSchefter: Texans take one of the top CBs off the market, reaching agreement with Kareem Jackson on 4-year deal, per source.

Reports all morning had the Texans bringing him and their RT Newton back. Not surprised.

I read that Bowles uses press corners, I think, so who are the best press corners on the market, other than Revis and Cro?

NOOOOOOO!!!!! That was my top CB :(

On to Culliver and Cro then.  I'm not sold AT ALL on Maxwell.  I think he has average skill and was a product of being around the legion of boom.

He was the guy they tried to pick on in the LOB and he held his own.

Reports all morning had the Texans bringing him and their RT Newton back. Not surprised.

I read that Bowles uses press corners, I think, so who are the best press corners on the market, other than Revis and Cro?

Name that has come to light today is Buster Skrine out of Cleveland. Maxwell out of Seattle is good too.

Name that has come to light today is Buster Skrine out of Cleveland. Maxwell out of Seattle is good too.

I want Brandon Flowers and Tramon Williams, but admit I don't even know if they are a scheme fit... and I do know that makes a difference at least for Flowers who looked just awful in the KC defense before getting back to form with SD.

I want Brandon Flowers and Tramon Williams, but admit I don't even know if they are a scheme fit... and I do know that makes a difference at least for Flowers who looked just awful in the KC defense before getting back to form with SD.

Flowers is a zone corner. I don't think he's a fit.

@CharlesRobinson: League source says with the #Jaguars likely to miss on targets Suh/Cobb/Murray, tight end Julius Thomas will become a major priority.

No state income tax, good weather year-round, $60 mil in cap space, a popular player's coach, and absolutely zero people want to go to Jacksonville. JiF and Klacko are true filth.

He was the guy they tried to pick on in the LOB and he held his own.

I know stats don't tell the whole story, but he graded out pretty bad compared to other FA.  I'm just wondering if he will be successful outside of Seattle.  

Jackson details will be interesting to see as it might set the bar for CB contracts.

No state income tax, good weather year-round, $60 mil in cap space, a popular player's coach, and absolutely zero people want to go to Jacksonville. JiF and Klacko are true filth.

And the easiest Division in Football last year. Anyone of those 4 teams can grab the Division with a few good FA pickups and a solid draft.

And the easiest Division in Football last year. Anyone of those 4 teams can grab the Division with a few good FA pickups and a solid draft.

It's been a long-running argument/fact-sharing component on JN over just how much of a toilet Jacksonville is.

I'm really interested as well. I look at his contract as setting the market, which might help position us to strike early with the guys we want.

@caplannfl: Kareem Jackson's deal came in at 4 years and $34 m. A bit more than some predicted. Good for remaining ufa CBs.

Archived