Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't trust him as a backup to carry the load in case Ivory goes down. Or even splitting carries. Would much rather have Powell back. I have zero faith in NE RB's. All of them can do just one little thing, that's why they have 10 of those active for each game.

I'd take Vereen over powell all day any day.  And I say that thinking powell played pretty good last year.  In the grand scheme of things I'm not worried about RB at all, it is way down the list as they are a dime a dozen.

Good reason?  Same story as last year?  In what regard?  FA starts tomorrow?  Draft is still two months away

What top guys did we miss out on that you wanted to sign that were a fit for this team?

not sure why guys keep posting about the official start of FA when everybody knows most deals are already done-just like last year we watch others around us get better  players-so far we signed a srub online guy that graded out almost the worst at his position-we have not signed one of the guys we targeted yet-if we get revis I will offer my retraction but he will go to the pats

Jaguars agreed to terms with CB Davon House on a multi-year contract-plus J thomas and maybe d murray jaqs doing some great moves

He'll get $6.25 million per year. House is not yet 26 years old and flashed impressive press-man coverage ability as a reserve in Green Bay the past two seasons. At 6-foot 1/2 and 200 pounds, House is the type of lengthy corner who's flourished in Seattle and will fit ex-Seahawks DC Gus Bradley's Jaguars scheme. We're a bit surprised the Packers let House get away, but they weren't going to pay him as much as the Jags did. 

One more corner off the board. Not that I wanted us to pick him up. But the #'s are always interesting to see. Over 6 mil. per year, that probably means Skrine will be looking for at least 7-7.5 per year.

Davon House started four games last year. He was healthy for 13. House is a special team who represented depth on the Packers. This guy isn't anywhere close to being a Pro Bowler.  Clearly, Ian Rapoport and I have very different definitions of "big time."

Jaguars agreed to terms with CB Davon House on a multi-year contract-plus J thomas and maybe d murray jaqs doing some great moves

He'll get $6.25 million per year. House is not yet 26 years old and flashed impressive press-man coverage ability as a reserve in Green Bay the past two seasons. At 6-foot 1/2 and 200 pounds, House is the type of lengthy corner who's flourished in Seattle and will fit ex-Seahawks DC Gus Bradley's Jaguars scheme. We're a bit surprised the Packers let House get away, but they weren't going to pay him as much as the Jags did.

Julius Thomas had a nice 2 year career

We love the team, that's why most of us are here. Some of us just hate the way it's being run, and justifiably so.

Are you serious????? WE HAVE A NEW GM WHO HAS BEEN HERE 15 MINUTES FOR CHRISSAKES!!!  WHAT THE **** DO WANT THE GUY TO DO??   I swear Jet fans..... smdh. 

Would have liked House for that number.

Just please don't sign Cro and Revis why would we get older it doesn't make sense

I wouldn't mind getting older for 2 years if that "old guy" happens to be Revis. With him you get success. Cromartie however should be sued for stalking us. I pray to God he doesn't end up with the Jets.

Archived