2015 Mets thread!

adb280z

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch the 2001 World Series he says. Are you ******* kidding me? YOU HAD WON THREE ******* CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW BEFORE THAT HAPPENED. 

You absolutely do not ever, EVER, get to claim agony as a Yankee fan. Especially if you're under the age of 35, where you have literally never had to die hard or agonize over anything.

The ******* 2001 World Series. Eat a dick mook.

also weren't the taxas Rangers a strike away from winning the World Series 2 nights in a row and ultimately lost to the cardinals? That's pretty damn tough 

believe that is correct. Still tough series for the Mets, but they are still set up for the future, they'll be back in the thick of it

Watch the 2001 World Series he says. Are you ******* kidding me? YOU HAD WON THREE ******* CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW BEFORE THAT HAPPENED. 

You absolutely do not ever, EVER, get to claim agony as a Yankee fan. Especially if you're under the age of 35, where you have literally never had to die hard or agonize over anything.

The ******* 2001 World Series. Eat a dick mook.

His post didn't even mention fans, at face value that was a terrible loss.

well i'm sorry you feel that way, wasn't intended...

You mention a man's family and your dumb ass doesn't have the foresight to see why that's way out of line? You ******* serious? That's either an outright lie or you are just that dumb.

This was a baseball thread, you wanted to troll and you wanted to take it elsewhere so let's take it elsewhere. 

But you won't. Because it's easy to hide behind a keyboard and vomit trash, and hardos like you are always cowards. 

My wife. You're a piece of garbage and a coward dude. 100%. 

You mention a man's family and your dumb ass doesn't have the foresight to see why that's way out of line? You ******* serious? That's either an outright lie or you are just that dumb.

This was a baseball thread, you wanted to troll and you wanted to take it elsewhere so let's take it elsewhere. 

But you won't. Because it's easy to hide behind a keyboard and vomit trash, and hardos like you are always cowards. 

My wife. You're a piece of garbage and a coward dude. 100%. 

you must be drunk. gotten riled up after such a benign comment like "take your frustration out on your wife" after you told me to "shut the **** up". it's been a tough sports day in NY, so you're excused.

who's trolling? i had 2 posts in this thread 10 mins ago and one of them was saying the mets have a bright future. then i was told to shut the **** up.

Your first post after the Mets lose is a picture of Mr. Met with a noose.  Yeah, that's not trolling. SMH

you must be drunk. gotten riled up after such a benign comment like "take your frustration out on your wife" after you told me to "shut the **** up". it's been a tough sports day in NY, so you're excused.

Or you have no idea what it means to say what you said because you're either that stupid or that much of a piece of trash. 

Or you have no idea what it means to say what you said because you're either that stupid or that much of a piece of trash. 

You have insulted me multiple times before and after the comment you seem to believe is a pox against your house. It was a benign comment/joke made in response to you telling me to shut the **** up. It was simply a way to tell you not to take your frustration out on me. With that said, I'm sorry I said it. And I hope we can move on. You have a good evening.

You have insulted me multiple times before and after the comment you seem to believe is a pox against your house. It was a benign comment/joke made in response to you telling me to shut the **** up. It was simply a way to tell you not to take your frustration out on me. With that said, I'm sorry I said it. And I hope we can move on. You have a good evening.

I don't give a sh*t. Mentioning a man's wife is so far beyond what is acceptable. And the fact that you get to get away with it because you're behind a keyboard is bull. 

Or ever. On what planet does a man think he's greenlighted to go there because he got told to shut up? ******* millennials man. 

I don't give a sh*t. Mentioning a man's wife is so far beyond what is acceptable. And the fact that you get to get away with it because you're behind a keyboard is bull. 

arent millennials knocked for being over sensative? 

I'd understand your anger if I spoke ill of your wife, I didn't. 

I could of easily said take your frustration out on "someone else" instead of "wife or something" but who you took your anger out on wasn't my point other than it being not me. 

Wrong again dickwad !!

Hey No Penis, when else was I wrong and what is your other username??!!

Collins made right decision.

You mean his initial decision to pull Harvey?

Maybe ... but there's no way of knowing what the first two batters would've done against Familia.

arent millennials knocked for being over sensative? 

I'd understand your anger if I spoke ill of your wife, I didn't. 

I could of easily said take your frustration out on "someone else" instead of "wife" but who you took your anger out on wasn't my point other than it being not me. 

Still can't tell if you're legit trolling or if you're legit this stupid. Either way talking time is over. So name a place or shut your bitch ******* mouth and be the coward you clearly are.

There wasn't a person out there that wasn't screaming to let Harvey go out there for the 9th.

And it's easy to blame this on an error, but the truth of the matter is that Hosmer made a heads up play because the Royals scouted Duda and knew he wouldn't be able to make that throw. To have the presence of mind in that situation to pull that move deserves a lot of credit.

I don't know if we'll be back here next year. We might take a step back offensively because I don't think we're bringing Ces or Murph back, not just because of them bombing but also because the long term plans look to be Nimmo and Herrera, so it'll take some time to work them in. With Wheeler and Montero back, the pitching will be better, that's for sure. And honestly, the Mets need to spend on a bullpen probably more than they do anything else.

I am bummed and probably will be for a few days. It sucks losing out on finally seeing a championship because we couldn't stop shooting ourselves in the foot. Last week it really looked like karma was on our side, but alas, it was not meant to be. Broken hearted as always, sports are such a mother ****er.

I think Hosmer took off cause Wright lobbed a floater to first.

Wright could've and should've held the runner longer and put some zip on the throw to get the batter out.

Still can't tell if you're legit trolling or if you're legit this stupid. Either way talking time is over. So name a place or shut your bitch ******* mouth and be the coward you clearly are.

Let me get this out of way before I say anything else. No I will absolutely not be meeting you to fight. Why? Because I'm not a child who will fight someone over something so God damn stupid. You legit come across like a crazy person. I can not be the only person who sees this a crazy beyond overreaction. I'm kinda fascinated by it now. I have a serious girlfriend, I just can't imagine being annoyed by a similar comment let alone outraged like you seem to be.

Let me get this out of way before I say anything else. No I will absolutely not be meeting you to fight. Why? Because I'm not a child who will fight someone over something so God damn stupid.

Children pull the wife card to strangers because they don't think they'll get their card pulled. You did, and confirmed what was dead obvious; that you're a gutless bitch of a man. 

Yankee fan trolls Mets thread post-WS loss, comments about a guy's family, then can't understand why that might tick him off, then has the nerve to claim he isn't a child.

Such a level of idiocy and cowardice that I have never seen on this forum, and I had a ******* guy once call me a spoiled Jew on here.

Children pull the wife card to strangers because they don't think they'll get their card pulled. You did, and confirmed what was dead obvious; that you're a gutless bitch of a man. 

Again, I don't see where your beef is or at least one that would explain why you are asking to fight me.  I didn't say anything negative about your wife.

Again, I don't see where your beef is or at least one that would explain why you are asking to fight me.  I didn't say anything negative about your wife.

That's because you're a dumb kid and a piece of trash. Likely raised by pieces of trash who didn't teach him what trash things to say are. 

That's because you're a dumb kid and a piece of trash. Likely raised by pieces of trash who didn't teach him what trash things to say are. 

see if I called your wife a piece of trash like you just called my parents you might have a reason to be so outraged like you appear to be. Me? I don't really care what some stranger who seems a little nuts (or drunk) on the internet says about me or anyone else, even my mother who died ovarian cancer when I was 15. I don't care that you called her a piece of trash, I really don't. Calling someone out for their hypocracy, that I care about. Well at least on the internet I do.

Archived