Andre Johnson released

redman81

Anyone think we should bring him in on a reasonable 1 yr deal? I think we could and at least let him compete in camp and if he proves to be one of our 5/6 best WRs then he makes roster. He could teach some of our young WRs some things and would be a good person to come in when Marshall or Decker hit sideline.

Anyone think we should bring him in on a reasonable 1 yr deal? I think we could and at least let him compete in camp and if he proves to be one of our 5/6 best WRs then he makes roster. He could teach some of our young WRs some things and would be a good person to come in when Marshall or Decker hit sideline.

WE ARE A CONTENDER WITH MARSHALL AND JOHNSON + DECKER AS DEPTH

Maybe through your green colored goggles...but not through his neutral eyes. The man played with crap QBs his whole career. Geno, a reunion with Fitzpatrick, or a rookie will not appeal to Dre.

Denver, Indy, NE, Pitt, Balt, Dallas, Seattle, New Orleans, GB... and that's about it.

Maybe through your green colored goggles...but not through his neutral eyes. The man played with crap QBs his whole career. Geno, a reunion with Fitzpatrick, or a rookie will not appeal to Dre.

Denver, Indy, NE, Pitt, Balt, Dallas, Seattle, New Orleans, GB... and that's about it.

you don't think he'd go to play across from BRANDON MARSHALL?  those 2 together would unstoppable 

you don't think he'd go to play across from BRANDON MARSHALL? those 2 together would unstoppable

Dude... look at that list.

Which QBs would you rather play with?

Geno, Fitzpatrick, or some other journeyman scrub? Or the QBs on the above teams?

Stop. Think. Then post. In that order.

Wow, you ARE new here.

I am a JI defector. I really do like it here. The madden junkie STB mentality from far too many at JI and JN has finally worn me out.

Like not understanding that an aging great player eager to win, whom has been on bad teams his whole career, will not want to play for the Jets. Simple concept that some cannot figure out on their own. Or even after you point it out to them.

I am a JI defector. I really do like it here. The madden junkie STB mentality from far too many at JI and JN has finally worn me out.

Like not understanding that an aging great player eager to win, whom has been on bad teams his whole career, will not want to play for the Jets. Simple concept that some cannot figure out on their own. Or even after you point it out to them.

Are you Andre Johnson? Do you know wtf he is thinking? For all we know he freaking loves Fitz and if he felt the D was solid and coming here to improve this O would help then maybe he could sign. It's not outside the realm of possibility as your narrow mind may think.

Are you Andre Johnson? Do you know wtf he is thinking? For all we know he freaking loves Fitz and if he felt the D was solid and coming here to improve this O would help then maybe he could sign. It's not outside the realm of possibility as your narrow mind may think.

Here is what he is thinking, wiseass. From Dre's mouth.

http://nesn.com/2015/03/report-andre-johnson-to-be-cut-by-texans-wants-to-play-with-great-qb/

But you're right, maybe he thinks Fitz is a great QB when nobody else in the world does. (eye roll)

I'm sure you got some other comment to rationalize being completely wrong. Bring it.

Believe it or not, Johnson will be looking for guaranteed money beyond 2015.  Are we all prepared to do that?  The Jets would have to pay considerably more... multiple millions more...  for him to  want to come to the Jets.  If he gets the opportunity to play with a genuine Championship contender, this may be his last chance.  I'd be shocked if he ever came here.

Here is what he is thinking, wiseass. From Dre's mouth.

http://nesn.com/2015/03/report-andre-johnson-to-be-cut-by-texans-wants-to-play-with-great-qb/

But you're right, maybe he thinks Fitz is a great QB when nobody else in the world does. (eye roll)

I'm sure you got some other comment to rationalize being completely wrong. Bring it.

You decided to be the one to pop shots first, I just gave it back. And yeah he says that, but he also says we will see what happens and he is open to visiting teams. Never said he thought Fitz was a great QB, but maybe if no other opportunity fits him and what he wants then there is a possibility he could come here.

,et

Let him compete for 5th reciever spot at camp???

I think he might be hoping for something better.

how did the Jets choke?

road team...against Pittsburgh in the Goodell era

seems like we were destined to lose breh

that game was definition of choke.  rex totally wussed out and was complimenting tomlin, the team couldn't do ANYTHING in the 1st half.

,et

Let him compete for 5th reciever spot at camp???

I think he might be hoping for something better.

No, was basically saying with his age that if somehow 5 or 6(depending on how many we carry) guys perform better than him than we go with them. I would doubt that since he is a very talented receiver and seems to work hard to perform, but you never know yr to yr how these older receivers may decline.

How can you defect from something that no longer exists?

Archived