Andre Johnson released

redman81

Andre Johnson going to Miami, as a jets fan I wish we had him, we still need qb

Where did you hear he is going to the Phins?

This is the most current info out there:

Andre Johnson and Frank Gore are headed to the Indianapolis Colts instead of the Philadelphia Eaglesaccording to a report from Lance Zierlein of NFL.com.

Johnson, 33, was released by the Houston Texans on Monday and didn't waste any time on the market before finding a destination. According to Zierlein, Johnson got in touch with Gore, his former college teammate at the University of Miami, who is also set to become a free agent on Tuesday afternoon after 10 seasons with the San Francisco 49ers, and the pair decided on the Colts together.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/3/10/8182983/andre-johnson-frank-gore-indianapolis-colts-free-agency

You decided to be the one to pop shots first, I just gave it back. And yeah he says that, but he also says we will see what happens and he is open to visiting teams. Never said he thought Fitz was a great QB, but maybe if no other opportunity fits him and what he wants then there is a possibility he could come here.

I have a tendency to get aggravated when people argue against me and they are CLEARLY wrong. I can handle a debate when there really is two sides. I feel slightly obligated to apologize but would rather offer an "I told you so."

I have a tendency to get aggravated when people argue against me and they are CLEARLY wrong. I can handle a debate when there really is two sides. I feel slightly obligated to apologize but would rather offer an "I told you so."

Can't really offer that though since I never argued he wouldn't go anywhere else. Was simply stating that if no other opportunity fit him that there could be a possibility he'd see us as a fit. Of course if Indy has interest in him he'd be likely to choose to work with Luck.

Can't really offer that though since I never argued he wouldn't go anywhere else. Was simply stating that if no other opportunity fit him that there could be a possibility he'd see us as a fit. Of course if Indy has interest in him he'd be likely to choose to work with Luck.

He'd also choose 3/21 over a "reasonable one year deal".

Archived