Drew Brees being shopped? (Unsubstantiated rumor)

bergenjets

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it elsewhere.

#6 overall for Brees and the #31 they just got from Seattle. 

Brees as QB of NYJ. 

Seems so right.  

Whether that would be the right or wrong mover in the long run getting a real Qb for this team would be like a dream, not since we had Favre before he got hurt have we had anyone the least bit legit.

I said it elsewhere.

Brees as QB of NYJ.

Seems so right.

that basically values Brees as the #16 pick.. we'd need a bit more I think

I said it elsewhere.

Brees as QB of NYJ. 

Seems so right.

Too much. I like the idea of Brees too, but he looked shaky in multiple games last season. The #6 should be off the table in any potential trade. If the Saints are in a true firesale, the cost must be less.

Pass. Old and on the downside. We need to be looking 5 years down the road.

LMFAO

Brady was "old and on the downside" this past year too. Reality check: Brees in his final 3-5 seasons >>>>> any player we are going to sign or trade for in the same span of time.

Too much. I like the idea of Brees too, but he looked shaky in multiple games last season. The #6 should be off the table in any potential trade. If the Saints are in a true firesale, the cost must be less.

As long as we get Brees and end up with a first rounder, I really don't care what we pay for him. It's Drew Brees. 

We're fresh off a decade+ of guys like Sanchez, Geno, Kellen Clemens, etc. etc. etc... 

Well this is where the cap may actually be a problem.  I don't think we can fit Revis, extension for Mo, Skrine, OL upgrades, LB moves, safety moves, draft pick money, and Brees unless he drastically changes his contract.   

Also, doesn't Brees hate the cold weather or something?  I remember reading some stats that he's average in cold weather cities or playing outside, but great indoors.  I'd be surprised if the Cards didn't go after him.  

But but he believes in ghosts! O_o

So, are you going to follow me around the site now and whine about this?

I have no problem with your belief system. I was trolling you, because you were being a baby. You're still being a baby.

Archived