Drew Brees being shopped? (Unsubstantiated rumor)

bergenjets

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This board today:

SIGN EVERYONE! SIGN EVERYONE!   :scare:  SIGN HIM!  BREES REVIS HELU OMG SIGN SIGN!  :bwahaharoll: MORE! MORE! SIGN SIGN!  :scare:

This Board tomorrow:  Wait.  We spent how much?  :blowup: 

Revis deal works out great financially

5 years, 70 mil for a top notch player on defense.

It's pretty funny how much bandwidth is being wasted on the possibility of getting Drew Brees because Micheal Kay and 2 other shock jocks on his radio show brought up some unlikely scenario, nothing that was being discussed with anyone other than them.

It's pretty funny how much bandwidth is being wasted on the possibility of getting Drew Brees because Micheal Kay and 2 other shock jocks on his radio show brought up some unlikely scenario, nothing that was being discussed with anyone other than them.

The Funny thing is I was listening when it was brought up. And that IDIOT Don Legreca said Brees is Worth the #6 overall! SPORTS Radio is AWFUL!

Brees can't be happy! Saints fans can't be that stupid.

If ever a team needed a complete overhaul it's the Saints. Colston is a shell of himself, Graham is gone, Thomas, their Oline stinks, their defense is worse, anyone with half a brain can see even with Brees they are going right down the toilet.

Honestly with Falcons, Panthers, even Bucs, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Saints in the Conner Cook sweepstakes next year.

Bite the bullet like the Colts did, trade Brees to the Jets & move into your future.

I can dream can't I?

This board today:

SIGN EVERYONE! SIGN EVERYONE!   :scare:  SIGN HIM!  BREES REVIS HELU OMG SIGN SIGN!  :bwahaharoll: MORE! MORE! SIGN SIGN!  :scare:

This Board tomorrow:  Wait.  We spent how much?  :blowup: 

LOL and had we done nothing /Idzik. and the Jacksonville menage a trois are still whining ''If only my beloved Rex had this kind of talent" :( the problem is Rex would turn into Tommy from the Rock opera the Who made at all meetings.

I'm happy theyre making moves and not wasting time.

We don't exactly have the team Peyton did win he joined the Broncos.  Saints would want the moon for Brees and we still have some holes to fill.

Your kidding right?

Jets were 3rd against the run, 24th vs the pass with flotsam in the secondary!

We added Revis, Skrine, possibly Cro & Glichrist! Could get Milliner & Dougie back. Score 24 per game & your in the playoffs for gods sake.

How much do u think a 36 year old QB making 26 mill is worth?

It's a pipe dream anyway but if the Jets landed Brees & he restructured Jets are instantly contenders in the AFC east.

This is a really good coaching staff.

Your kidding right?

Jets were 3rd against the run, 24th vs the pass with flotsam in the secondary!

We added Revis, Skrine, possibly Cro & Glichrist! Could get Milliner & Dougie back. Score 24 per game & your in the playoffs for gods sake.

How much do u think a 36 year old QB making 26 mill is worth?

It's a pipe dream anyway but if the Jets landed Brees & he restructured Jets are instantly contenders in the AFC east.

This is a really good coaching staff.

Well.  Now that you put it that way ....

Thank you for changing the title. Kay made it sound factual and in my excited state I ran with it. Almost embarrassed now.

It's cool. There's always a race here to be the first to break news, and obviously you started a lively conversation. It's all good. :)

Shefter shooting down rumors that Brees is on the trading block now on Mike and Mike.....says he believes it's just speculation with no evidence or sources to support it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It's all my family is talking about.  We're all praying Mccagnan somehow gets this done.  

This thread is a beacon.  "Drew we are here for you when you are ready."

--Jetnation

This thread is a beacon.  "Drew we are here for you when you are ready."

--Jetnation

Let's hope he sees the gleam from our light.  Crush, I'll do Drew's yard work, wash his autos, tutor his kids, etc. for life if he signs up.

Let's hope he sees the gleam from our light.  Crush, I'll do Drew's yard work, wash his autos, tutor his kids, etc. for life if he signs up.

Damn dude now that is some serious Jet fan stuff right there.  I would promise to root for him on every play and learn to eat with my eyes open so i dont miss anything.  

Archived