AWESOME couple days, but.....

aec4

Our secondary is much better.

Our WR core is solid

Those were our 2 big weaknesses.

We still need some interior lineman and edge rushers.

None of it matters if Geno is running the show. That's what it comes down to.

Can we stop with these stupid threads!!!  What should the organization do, not

try to improve the team because we don't have Rodgers, Luck or Manning???

Improve every area that you can and hope they can carry the QB like in 2009

and 2010

Can we stop with these stupid threads!!! What should the organization do, not

try to improve the team because we don't have Rodgers, Luck or Manning???

Improve every area that you can and hope they can carry the QB like in 2009

and 2010

Where did I say that?

It just won't be a contending team with Smith behind center. It'll be much improved but not serious contender

I wouldn't mind another interior lineman.  Whoever the quarterback is we're going to need to keep him upright.  I'm pretty sold on the fact that Fitzpatrick or Geno is going to end up under center Week 1 and I'm honestly okay with that given Gailey's offensive system.  With that said, I wouldn't mind taking care of G, OLB, S in that order.  I'm also all for going heavy on offense during the draft.

I wouldn't mind another interior lineman. Whoever the quarterback is we're going to need to keep him upright. I'm pretty sold on the fact that Fitzpatrick or Geno is going to end up under center Week 1 and I'm honestly okay with that given Gailey's offensive system. With that said, I wouldn't mind taking care of G, OLB, S in that order. I'm also all for going heavy on offense during the draft.

Fitz isn't awesome but he's infinitely better than Smith

We have a few options at qb-Fitz?,Mccoy?,Matt Moore?,Geno? I am not sold on Mariota I would much rather see us resign Wilkerson and draft Brandon Scherff, Vic Beasly or Dante Fowler. Unfortunately none of those qb options are long term though

Fitz isn't awesome but he's infinitely better than Smith

I agree.  If we sign Fitz I wouldn't mind grabbing Mariota at 6 and putting him under the wing of a Harvard grad.  I would then grab the best OLB available at the top of round 2 then get the speedy WR in round 3.

Archived