From a Buffalo Bills messageboard

jetsfan719

"Thats a good point. They had TERRIBLE CB play last year and just took care of that hole. 

Decker and Marshal make a nice WR duo too. 

If Chan gets creative enough, Geno could look better. And if they bring in Spiller, they might just have a solid rin game.

Jets might be better than I thought"

Bills making some big moves this offseason. If they had a quarterback I'd be pretty nervous about them. Their defense will be stout with Rex and the offense has some weapons now with McCoy.

Nice!

I honestly feel bad for Rex, but it looks like he is already set up for failure. His decision to even take the Buffalo job was an emotional decision from my point of view, it wasn't the logical choice. They have no first round pick, they have no answer at QB, they are the 2013 Jets 2.0 with even dimmer prospects. 

I honestly feel bad for Rex, but it looks like he is already set up for failure. His decision to even take the Buffalo job was an emotional decision from my point of view, it wasn't the logical choice. They have no first round pick, they have no answer at QB, they are the 2013 Jets 2.0 with even dimmer prospects.

**** Rex and his big fkn mouth.

Our team is already more talented than last year (returning 10 of 11 defensive starters, and adding McCoy/Felton and hopefully Clay), and we haven't even hit the draft or finished free agency. Cassel/Manuel just need to manage the game, like Cassel did in his multiple 10+ win seasons he's had. Missing out on 1 single player at a later 1st round pick isn't going to destroy us, we'll be just fine without it for a year. It's not like it's a top 5 pick. 

Bills making some big moves this offseason. If they had a quarterback I'd be pretty nervous about them. Their defense will be stout with Rex and the offense has some weapons now with McCoy.

Yup, pretty much like starring in a mirror.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It's bravado, and it was an issue for him here. He thinks he can win anywhere with anyone. 

If he was smart, he'd have waited for Atlanta and/or taken a year off. Buffalo was the worst of the open jobs by far

For some reason it makes me crave some Lucky Charms.  LOL

That's the only beard length that is acceptable by the way, none of this Rutherford B. Hayes nonsense.

Low scoring Super Bowl, apparently.  We beat the Cardinals 7-6.

SAR I

Archived