Jets showing interest in Melvin Gordon

JetsFanNick12

Would love Gordon I think he's going to be an elite NFL back and this offense would be top tier even with Fitz at the helm. What I would love would be Mariota in the first and Gordon in the second. Mariota sits for a year under Fitz then takes over

Maybe they are looking to trade out of 6.  Gordon is a homerun hitter with the ability to gain yardage when it does not exist. 

He is a 3 down back.  He needs to work on his pass pro though as most college backs need to when taking the next step.

I'd prefer a pass rusher @6, but I wouldn't be upset if they took Gordon.

I Wouldn't be upset at all. The kids a beast. If the jets feel the same way, go get him.

Before he suffered his second leg injury, I was real high on Todd Gurley. How long does he last?

I'd prefer a pass rusher @6, but I wouldn't be upset if they took Gordon.

I Wouldn't be upset at all. The kids a beast. If the jets feel the same way, go get him.

Before he suffered his second leg injury, I was real high on Todd Gurley. How long does he last?

Gurley is going Round One, I think. Gordon should be available with the Jets second rounder. Allegedly, he "leaves a lot of yards on the field" and is "a bit straight-linish."

Gurley is going Round One, I think. Gordon should be available with the Jets second rounder. Allegedly, he "leaves a lot of yards on the field" and is "a bit straight-linish."

When I see Gordon run I see an exact replica of Jamal Charles . That's not to say Grodon will put up the great numbers Charles does in just about every aspect of the position but He does seem to have good vision and that's what a RB needs more than anything including speed

When I see Gordon run I see an exact replica of Jamal Charles . That's not to say Grodon will put up the great numbers Charles does in just about every aspect of the position but He does seem to have good vision and that's what a RB needs more than anything including speed

Abdullah is more Charles than Gordon is imo.

I'm a Gurley man, myself.

Would love Gordon I think he's going to be an elite NFL back and this offense would be top tier even with Fitz at the helm. What I would love would be Mariota in the first and Gordon in the second. Mariota sits for a year under Fitz then takes over

If I had me a lamp with a Genie in it Id be rubbing for all Im worth.  Just for you. Yes.  For you.  

Archived