Can we stop the "Patriot Way" nonsense?

Jetsfanri

Ha ha the problem is. Jet fans can't stop talking about the patriots. Some jet fans are so scorn by their success. No one here in New England even really use that term. In fact if hurt fans understood that all teams have a system to how they run their franchise. .

U would know there's a "Dallas way", "Pittsburgh way" and a "philly way" so to speak..

..Shrug shoulders. .

belly will retire when brady does

If he is truly the genius he is accused of being. Brady made everything in Patriot land possible. I hate him to the soles of his shoes, but I respect what he has accomplished. I don't happen to think that Belichick is that great a HC and if he stays post-Brady he will prove it by being very average. Before Brady, the Pats were a carbon-copy of the Jets in almost every way. Shows you what a HOF QB can do. Hope the Jets get one soon so we can all go about talking about the 'Jets way'.

If he is truly the genius he is accused of being. Brady made everything in Patriot land possible. I hate him to the soles of his shoes, but I respect what he has accomplished. I don't happen to think that Belichick is that great a HC and if he stays post-Brady he will prove it by being very average. Before Brady, the Pats were a carbon-copy of the Jets in almost every way. Shows you what a HOF QB can do. Hope the Jets get one soon so we can all go about talking about the 'Jets way'.

BB had a superbowl ring before he had brady. Look it up.

His defensive game plan for the giants is in the HOF.

U be stupid to thank BB couldn't take the jets franchise to a superbowl..

Patriots Way? Defintion: Asterisks, cheating and Old farts paying for Hollywood screen Tests for Bimbos while wife still warm in ground

Kraft purchased the Patriots in 1994. Since he bought the team they have posted 2. Let me say that again....... 2 seasons when they lost more games than they won.

16 playoff appearances. 7 Super Bowl appearances. 10 AFC Championship Games.

That is the Patriot Way.

Archived