Bring Back Fireman Ed

Make me idSICK

This thread has degenerated into the typical "JI disaster" thread.  Back and forth, back and forth, redundant and now completely off topic.  Just the thing I was hoping JN didn't have.  sigh.  Well I'm done opening this thread.  It sucks.  Since it way off topic and now just a personal tit-for-tat among several posters, someone ought to close it and stop wasting everyone's time.  JMO.  Adios.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread has degenerated into the typical "JI disaster" thread.  Back and forth, back and forth, redundant and now completely off topic.  Just the thing I was hoping JN didn't have.  sigh.  Well I'm done opening this thread.  It sucks.  Since it way off topic and now just a personal tit-for-tat among several posters, someone ought to close it and stop wasting everyone's time.  JMO.  Adios.

So true. This was one thing I hated at JI. I guess SAR is part of the problem. He alienated folks here pretty quick.

+100

How much do I have to pay you to get my JI post count applied to JN?  $50 do it?

SAR I

We just finalized our price sheet.  That costs $500 and there is a handling fee of $37.50 as well.

paypal@JetNation.com

Thanks,

JetNation (the site that cares)

We just finalized our price sheet.  That costs $500 and there is a handling fee of $37.50 as well.

paypal@JetNation.com

Thanks,

JetNation (the site that cares)

Does this also give me Luca Brasi protection like Tailgate Joe gets?  I'm figuring the $537.50 is of greater value than hots and hams, yes?

SAR I

Does this also give me Luca Brasi protection like Tailgate Joe gets?  I'm figuring the $537.50 is of greater value than hots and hams, yes?

SAR I

No in order to get protection like that you have to add another 0.  Add two zeroes and you can become a moderator.

paypal@JetNation.com

This thread has degenerated into the typical "JI disaster" thread. Back and forth, back and forth, redundant and now completely off topic. Just the thing I was hoping JN didn't have. sigh. Well I'm done opening this thread. It sucks. Since it way off topic and now just a personal tit-for-tat among several posters, someone ought to close it and stop wasting everyone's time. JMO. Adios.

Completely agree with this. Hopefully it doesn't spread to another thread, ugh.

No in order to get protection like that you have to add another 0.  Add two zeroes and you can become a moderator.

Or you can cook for me every week like Joe does. I would much prefer to just barter online protection for hamburgers lol.

And to think that I could have bought Jets Insider for $22,000.

How much for controlling interest in Jetnation?  I'm looking for new investment opportunities.

SAR I

Better just to let it become a disaster thread.  JI would lock up threads and then a new one became the disaster.  How many new stadium threads did they have there? 

Better just to let it become a disaster thread.  JI would lock up threads and then a new one became the disaster.  How many new stadium threads did they have there? 

So ironic...I am in the process of locking this one and I read your post.  :)

Anyhow this thread has gone way out into left field. I did just start a new one and we would like to keep that one more focused on the actual topic at hand.

Archived