A Dolphin fan thinks they are are dwarfing Jets in Free Agency.

DrownTheJets

Looks like you don't want the division as bad as we do.

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

This actually isn't a troll thread. I was looking at the Jets FA transactions so far and I'm finding it hard to see how you are "getting better."

Looks like it's gonna be a Pats/Fins race for the division at this point.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"This actually isn't a troll thread"

Ha okay..

I'm actually more curious to know what the Jets are doing to keep up in the division race. I don't follow you guys close. I barely have time to follow my own sports teams.

I'm of the keep your friends close and enemies closer mindframe. And we play you twice a year. And We are arch rivals. So yes I take some interest in the NY Jets.

I'm actually more curious to know what the Jets are doing to keep up in the division race. I don't follow you guys close. I barely have time to follow my own sports teams.

I'm of the keep your friends close and enemies closer mindframe. And we play you twice a year. And We are arch rivals. So yes I take some interest in the NY Jets.

Are you from that hellscape Jacksonville?

Like last year? And the year before that?

team hasn't won a playoff game since Clinton was in office, why come in here and troll?

Well I actually came here to learn about what you guys are looking at on your own team from a Jets fan perspective.

I didn't come here just to brag about Miami. But if you guys want to talk about them. At least we are making moves necessary to knock the Pats off their pedestal.

Any analyst or insider would tell you the same that the Dolphins have the best chance of unseating the Patriots based on team strength in the AEAST.

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

This actually isn't a troll thread. I was looking at the Jets FA transactions so far and I'm finding it hard to see how you are "getting better."

Um...Kenny Stills and whoever you want to throw the ball to won't matter.

Screen%20shot%202015-02-02%20at%204.jpeg

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

Wow.  You couldn't get any more myopic.  And yes.. you are indeed trolling.  The Jets now have one of the best secondaries in the NFL, a WR waaaaay better than Stills in Marshall (who the Dolphins had no clue how to use).  Plus, you have Tannenbaum ruining your future by using future cap money to win now.  Dolphins are doomed.  

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

You aren't trolling, got it.

The Jets have a completely new secondary led by a Hall of Famer. But hey you aren't trolling.

Sorry for the Double thread. 

I think Kenny Stills is a solid pickup for a 3rd round. He was near 1000 yrd receiver last season. We also got to unload that piece of garb LB Dannelle Ellerbe.

Dolphins have done well, but when the #6 defense in NFL last year (Jets) with the worst 2014 secondary, adds 4 CS/safetys that all received Pro Bowl votes, thus turning weakest link in #6 Def. to one of best secondarys, I think Jets are team to beat for 2nd spot in AFC-E. I will give you slight edge over Bills, but only slight, cause Rex will coach up Bills D to win games he shouldnt a few times a year.

Adding nice OL /Marshall also helps and Fitz may be biggest guy comes December. He knows Off Coords Chans playbook and with our D we may only need a game manager, sort of like the great dolphins teams of past with mediocre but smart game manager Griese.

But y'all have done well so far.

Um...Kenny Stills and whoever you want to throw the ball to won't matter.

Screen%20shot%202015-02-02%20at%204.jpeg

So you're showing me a picture of your lesser defense? Lol

Heard of Cameron Wake, Suh, Vernon, Brent Grimes, Reshad Jones? When we draft top CB or SS it's turnover city in Miami. 

Archived