A Dolphin fan thinks they are are dwarfing Jets in Free Agency.

DrownTheJets

jarvis Landry was damn good as rookie last year. We just acquired Kenny Stills whos 22 and a speed demon. He broke out for nearly 1000 yards last year. Wallace had double digit tds and we couldn't even get him the ball deep. God forbid we ever get that working it's game over. If he stays of course. Jordan Cameron is red zone threat and lead all tight ends with catches over 40 yards last year and he barely playEd. Clay could still be coming back as well. Lamar miller had better numbers than ivory. So pls bro. Stop. Especially with head case wrs. Brandon marshall??? Good luck

Brandon  Put up good numbers with crap QB's his whole career even when he was in Miami.  I fear Miami this year more than I do the Pats there is no Vince and the WR are garbage so we can triple team gronk and still send the blitz LOL

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon Put up good numbers with crap QB's his whole career even when he was in Miami. I fear Miami this year more than I do the Pats there is no Vince and the WR are garbage so we can triple team gronk and still send the blitz LOL

brandon marshall is a baller. I'm not denying that. Just saying you took a shot at wallaces attitude when marshall pulls similar stunts. hes on his 4th team.

I dont know why you're mad at me for the Jets getting dwarfed in Free Agency by the Dolphins. I didn't expect this either bro. It's shocking.

You are too funny. The only thing "dwarfed" by Miami will be the Dolphins ability to manage the cap with Suh's future cap hit. There goes Tannenbaum again. .... trying to win now with future years' money. The rotting Fish should be in cap hell within 3 to 4 years just like the Jets were with Tanny mortgaging the future and no shot to win now anyway. The Fish are doomed down the road. Lots of luck. You're going to need it with Tannenbaum playing with Monopoly money again.

The fact of the matter is ladies and gentlemen, we have had a pathetic front office for many many years and very poor talent evaluators to boot.  For the first time in a very long long time we have a front office that not only can evaluate talent and sign FA's that can contribute in and out of our division, and have had to dump these piss poor contracts to have cap space that we gave to non worthy players, and coupled with the best FA class in 10 to 15 years, AND the #6 pick throughout the draft is what make this team so dangerous. 3 #1 picks on our O-line we have 7 # 1 picks on defense that are starting and 7 total that have pro bowls be it they are new additions and Free agency is not over and we still have the draft 

You are too funny. The only thing "dwarfed" by Miami will be the Dolphins ability to manage the cap with Suh's future cap hit. There goes Tannenbaum again. .... trying to win now with future years' money. The rotting Fish should be in cap hell within 3 to 4 years just like the Jets were with Tanny mortgaging the future and no shot to win now anyway. The Fish are doomed down the road. Lots of luck. You're going to need it with Tannenbaum playing with Monopoly money again.

I wonder what Tanny's credit score is, might be lower than mine

I actually hate Florida. In most parts you go to dinner and 75% of restaurant is walkers/folks being fed by spouse, drooling etc. God Bless them, but I am not ready for that yet and it's not real appetizing.

It's basically a Outdoor Waiting Room for the Funeral Parlor.

I assume non retirement Northwest Florida isnt as retirement/visitor oriented and might be semi-normal?

Northwest Florida might be the incest capital of the South. Not too many old people there because the inbred have much shorter lifespans.

brandon marshall is a baller. I'm not denying that. Just saying you took a shot at wallaces attitude when marshall pulls similar stunts. hes on his 4th team.

Has Brandon Marshall ever taken himself out of a game and benched himself even being bipolar?  No he just balled out

jarvis Landry was damn good as rookie last year. We just acquired Kenny Stills whos 22 and a speed demon. He broke out for nearly 1000 yards last year. Wallace had double digit tds and we couldn't even get him the ball deep. God forbid we ever get that working it's game over. If he stays of course. Jordan Cameron is red zone threat and lead all tight ends with catches over 40 yards last year and he barely playEd. Clay could still be coming back as well. Lamar miller had better numbers than ivory. So pls bro. Stop. Especially with head case wrs. Brandon marshall??? Good luck

Sounds extremely threatening on paper.

You, and a lot of other people, are very uneducated about the Brandon Marshall of recent times.

Wallace is getting released...

Laundry and Stills are good but Marshall is a pro bowl level athlete and Decker is equal to laundry in skills. IMO I think Decker is still better at this moment but Laundry has big upside.

Although you have a better QB without question Fitzy is better then people give him credit for... look how he ran the Houston Offense at the end of last year.

The Oline of Miami is very good and The Jets had holes at the guard. By getting Seattle's best guard just moves everyone else to compete for the second guard slot... I think the 2 are quite equal but Jets have the better Center.

TE Cameron Healthy > Amaro

Ivory and Powell at RB doesn't look great but I assume we draft one in this RB rich draft. I give Miami the slight edge here if Miller stays healthy a big if... and they have no depth behind them.

Jets D line is top 3 in the league... nothing changed... Getting Suh makes your line better but not Top 3. Richardson, Mo and Snacks are Young and getting better Prime of their careers.. Jets Advantage

Jets LB core is good but needs to improve. I assume we draft a LB. .. But LB is the weakest spot in the Miami Defense and they aren't getting better.  I say a wash....

Jets Secondary may be the best in the league a year after being the worst. Not only did they pick up Revis (Best in the Game), Cro (was in Bowles System last year), and Skrine (up and comer, ask Browns fans how they feel about losing him), but Dee Milliner is coming back healthy, and McDougle our 3rd rounder is also coming back. That is not mentioning our starters from last year are now the 6th, 7th and 8th options on our team. As for Safety our 1st round pick from last year was playing out of position making him look worse then he was. and Gilchrist is an underrated younger safety that played with Cro in the beginning of his career.... pushing our starters to 3rd string and off the team...

You guys have Grimes but he is not Revis and that just makes your secondary worse then the Jets... Just my thoughts...

Looks like you don't want the division as bad as we do.

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

This actually isn't a troll thread. I was looking at the Jets FA transactions so far and I'm finding it hard to see how you are "getting better."

Looks like it's gonna be a Pats/Fins race for the division at this point.

Can you talley up all he players you had to let go, en we will talk!

trust me. No one is quivering with fear about geno smith, marshall and decker. That oline wasn't so great either.

But we are not the ones going on a bragging spree on opposition message boards.

The JETS will be decent atleast for the next 2 seasons.

But the wheels can come off really quickly for the Phags. Wallace is goner and Suh is always so close to getting a commish granted vacation.

Didn't Cameron have concussion issues?

Come on now....anyone with an NFL brain can see the Jets have exponentially improved. 

Prior Weaknesses:

Secondary

+ Revis, +Cro, +Grimes, +Buster  = Strength

QB

+Fitzpatrick  =  Average QB play (as opposed to Geno)

WR

+ Marshall = Strength

So how have we not improved and now become a challenge to the Pats? Dolphins have a way to go to match up with us. Marshall/Decker/Kerley/Amaro vs. Miami Wrs?? Please

I will give you that your QB is probably better but where else is Miami substantially better? SUH is one dude...and yes he is great but he is one guy...

I think the Jets will challenge the Pats this year and who knows, we may win the division!...ya never know. 

LL

Wallace is getting released...

Laundry and Stills are good but Marshall is a pro bowl level athlete and Decker is equal to laundry in skills. IMO I think Decker is still better at this moment but Laundry has big upside.

Although you have a better QB without question Fitzy is better then people give him credit for... look how he ran the Houston Offense at the end of last year.

The Oline of Miami is very good and The Jets had holes at the guard. By getting Seattle's best guard just moves everyone else to compete for the second guard slot... I think the 2 are quite equal but Jets have the better Center.

TE Cameron Healthy > Amaro

Ivory and Powell at RB doesn't look great but I assume we draft one in this RB rich draft. I give Miami the slight edge here if Miller stays healthy a big if... and they have no depth behind them.

Jets D line is top 3 in the league... nothing changed... Getting Suh makes your line better but not Top 3. Richardson, Mo and Snacks are Young and getting better Prime of their careers.. Jets Advantage

Jets LB core is good but needs to improve. I assume we draft a LB. .. But LB is the weakest spot in the Miami Defense and they aren't getting better. I say a wash....

Jets Secondary may be the best in the league a year after being the worst. Not only did they pick up Revis (Best in the Game), Cro (was in Bowles System last year), and Skrine (up and comer, ask Browns fans how they feel about losing him), but Dee Milliner is coming back healthy, and McDougle our 3rd rounder is also coming back. That is not mentioning our starters from last year are now the 6th, 7th and 8th options on our team. As for Safety our 1st round pick from last year was playing out of position making him look worse then he was. and Gilchrist is an underrated younger safety that played with Cro in the beginning of his career.... pushing our starters to 3rd string and off the team...

You guys have Grimes but he is not Revis and that just makes your secondary worse then the Jets... Just my thoughts...

I agree with just about everything you said. Very fair analysis.

Bullshit_Amplifier_Detector.gif

Looks like you don't want the division as bad as we do.

Already in FA.

DT - Donkey Kong Suh

WR - Kenny Stills

TE - Jordan Cameron

This actually isn't a troll thread. I was looking at the Jets FA transactions so far and I'm finding it hard to see how you are "getting better."

Looks like it's gonna be a Pats/Fins race for the division at this point.

Considering they traded their best receiver for a 5th and we just got ours for a 5th there's no way they've had a better offseason......even before the Wallace trade they haven't had a better offseason.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Archived