RG3 Yes or No?

HOZ THE JET

No. His knee is shredded and he will never ever be the player we saw that first season. If you saw footage of that devastating injury you know it has to be a "No". I would Say the same thing about Bradford, the knee joint is barely hanging together. 

LL

RG3 is a coach killer.   definite no.  

RGIII was a coach killer because of his draft position and all the issues associated with being on the Washington Redskins "The Original NFL Circus" . Not really his fault they sent him out there hurt someone should have stepped in and stopped that nonsense whether RG III wanted to play or not.

When he was doing well his Rookie year everyone was up his ass with praise and I never understood the "Prima Donna" tag with him. But I did Understand the bullsh*t Shannahan put him through which was unfair to the kid.

As for his skills I think he may be shot at this point because it really does not take much to destroy a QB's head when it comes to playing in this league, who better to do that other than Rex Ryan and Mike Shannahan ?

Like Arsis said if he comes on the cheap and costs next to nothing in trade value, why not kick the tires and run him through some workouts ?

Personally I would have liked for us to Pursue Matt Moore but it looks like they chose Fitz instead. To many times in this league the Coordinator goes with the familiar face rather than the better Prospect.

FWIW we simply do not know how the Jets feel About Mariota they may be in love with him and keeping it on the QT I love the way Mac is now running this organization so lets see how he rolls with the QB situation

Lol.

No.

Is there ANY bust/JAG QB Jets Fans WON'T get a hardon for?

Some people get totally confused about the difference between a hard on and due diligence.  dumb front offices get hard ons or dismiss out of hand.  smart ones will poke into each and every corner to get better.

I would be more worried about his attitude than his injury history.  Everything is cost based though so I would look into any and every QB that becomes available. 

I would trade an 8th in next years draft for him.

And yes, it's not his health.  It's his attitude.

Honestly, I think he just needs to get the hell out of Washington. If the price is a 3rd or less, I might take the chance on him if his physical looks good. I like the idea of RGIII in Chan Gailey's offense better than Geno or Fitz. Also, we are trying to be good next year, so what franchise guy are we picking in the middle/late first next year exactly?

RGIII was a coach killer because of his draft position and all the issues associated with being on the Washington Redskins "The Original NFL Circus" . Not really his fault they sent him out there hurt someone should have stepped in and stopped that nonsense whether RG III wanted to play or not.

RG3 is a coach killer.   He is on his 2nd coach and is creating the same schism he did with the 1st.   he divides the lockerroom, he is more infatuated with his 'brand' than his play, and his relationship with the owner made him uncoachable.  

You can blame Shanahan for running him out there with a sprained knee (although Shanahan claims RG3 hid the severity of the injury) but everything after that was on RG3.   All the off-season drama, demanding to play at the start of the season, the T-shirts, dinners with Snyder, etc....

If I'm Bowles I would do everything in my power to keep RG3 from ruining my first HC opportunity.   He's like a less talented version of Cutler that will divide the locker room, front office, and end with the coach getting fired.  

Another guy who is absolutely brutal

Don't get me wrong i dont really want either but if we were to trade with them for a qb it would rather be Cousins. RG3 is nothing but injury and trouble

Archived