Sex Drugs and Rock and Role Bloodbath [Experimental]- Rusty Needles Gang Wins!

Lizard King

Yes.

Why is it every time one of Mrs Crushers hair clients husbands have a heart attack it's time for me to start another diet?  Like clockwork.  She tells me about the situation, she pauses about 2 minutes, she tears up and then explains how I got to take better care of myself.  Within five minutes we are talking about the "steps" I have to take to lose weight.  This time she is trying to tell me I have to get one of those healthy sissy bracelets that track your activity.  Yeah right!  Sign me up for that. I don;t need technology to tell me Im a fat ;azy slob.  I got you guys to tell me that.  You guys are free too.  

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it every time one of Mrs Crushers hair clients husbands have a heart attack it's time for me to start another diet?  Like clockwork.  She tells me about the situation, she pauses about 2 minutes, she tears up and then explains how I got to take better care of myself.  Within five minutes we are talking about the "steps" I have to take to lose weight.  This time she is trying to tell me I have to get one of those healthy sissy bracelets that track your activity.  Yeah right!  Sign me up for that. I don;t need technology to tell me Im a fat ;azy slob.  I got you guys to tell me that.  You guys are free too.  

So... what you're saying is that JIF is the only sissy bracelet you need in your life.

It's not like I can;t lose weight.  I can pretty easily.  I have numerous times.  Im just really ******* gifted at finding it again.  I wish dudes would just stop having heart attacks and sh*t.  They have the heart attacks and Im the one who has to go without salt and fatty food for three months until Mrs Crusher finds another issue to deal with.  So please I beg all of you... Go get your heart checked.  If your on medicine for high blood pressure, take that sh*t.  If you got a pacemaker pop your popcorn don;t microwave it.  Stop eating trans fats and all that happy horse sh*t.  Theres a fat man with a wife that loves him who needs you do to your part. Please help.  /Thanks you.  

Funny, when one of Pac's ladyfriends husband has a HA, she pauses about 2 minutes, gets a smirk and then starts deep frying his dinner

It's a disgusting group of pretentious pseudo-intellectuals.  If I ever come across them I'll choke them out with their own sweater vests.

I'd love to beat the every living snot out of those 3 nerds.  I'd actually pay good money to fight all 3 at the same time.

Can we kill the **** out of 80 yet?  Like lets kill him, revive him and kill him again.  And lets rape him too.  Me first though, I want to take his virginity.

80 is so repulsive, his own penis doesn't even want to be there when he loses his virginity.

Archived