Sex Drugs and Rock and Role Bloodbath [Experimental]- Rusty Needles Gang Wins!

Lizard King

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote 80 for being the Mcally Culking of mafia.

(I spelled the actors name on purpose as a nuanced way of continuing to harp on him ruining that movie quote.)

I'll be back later to call someone else stupid.

how does anyone **** up a name so bad

This is why I have to explain my jokes. 

I wouldn't mind going down a bra size. 

There are several experts at getting rid of boobs from their lives here, might I suggest CTM or Pac? Perhaps JIF, whose strength is more along the lines of avoiding boobs at all costs? Or perhaps Crusher, whose moobs have boobs, surely he's got some insight into this.

Not true, but it is true that my penis hates me.

Of course it hates you.  Everyone hates you and everyone isnt attached to your body between your fat sweaty thighs

I was lobbying hard, for the lulz. His response was that you're all a group of backstabbing weasels that conspired against him, and he's never forgiven you.

T0mShane is the reason for inflation. 

@Crush, So we should all be thinner so you can be fatter?  I can live with that.

not fatter. Just peacefully plump without Mrs Crusher beating me over the head with other dudes obituaries. I wish I was ordinary and easily replaced like Pac. Get a bakers dozen of those 530 am at any Home Depot. Crushlovers much harder to come by.

not fatter. Just peacefully plump without Mrs Crusher beating me over the head with other dudes obituaries. I wish I was ordinary and easily replaced like Pac. Get a bakers dozen of those 530 am at any Home Depot. Crushlovers much harder to come by.

My dog makes a new Pac every day about 530am every morning. Off to the corner of my patio.

DCL FTW!

My dog makes a new Pac every day about 530am every morning. Off to the corner of my patio.

Coffee makes me Pac.  Just the smell of coffee makes me Pac.  Sometimes I Pac while I'm brewing my coffee and then follow up with a nice Pac after I drink my coffee.  

DCL FTW!

Coffee makes me Pac.  Just the smell of coffee makes me Pac.  Sometimes I Pac while I'm brewing my coffee and then follow up with a nice Pac after I drink my coffee.  

Yesterday in my office, we celebrated Pi day, and I ate this Mississippi Mud pie (brownies crumbled into a chocolate pie). It was quite good. This morning, on my way out the door I had a gravity drop in my stomach, and passed gas... and accidentally whispered a little Pac into my boxers. 

These things happen.

Yesterday in my office, we celebrated Pi day, and I ate this Mississippi Mud pie (brownies crumbled into a chocolate pie). It was quite good. This morning, on my way out the door I had a gravity drop in my stomach, and passed gas... and accidentally whispered a little Pac into my boxers. 

These things happen.

sh*t your pants lately?  I'm good for 2 a year.

So hostile.  Can't we just be happy we got Revis back?

GFY

Vote Count

80: 6 (Leelou, JiF, Pac, Ape, verbal, Arsis)

Ape: 2 (Smash, CTM)

Arsis: 2 (Lily, Nolderp)

Pac: 1 (Crusher)

With 14 Beating Hearts it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline: Thursday 9 pm est

2 more...lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sacrifice the virgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote Count

80: 6 (Leelou, JiF, Pac, Ape, verbal, Arsis)

Ape: 2 (Smash, CTM)

Arsis: 2 (Lily, Nolderp)

Pac: 1 (Crusher)

With 14 Beating Hearts it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline: Thursday 9 pm est

80 you gonna like reveal or anything?  I mean in reference to the game.  Don;t want you coming clean about loving the cock.  

80 you gonna like reveal or anything?  I mean in reference to the game.  Don;t want you coming clean about loving the cock.  

I'm Kevin McAllister but as for role you all can GFY's. 

I'll let you guys get it out of your systems.  NK N1 last game, first lynch this game.  Eventually you guys get tired of killing me off early and then I can play the game.

Vote 80 for being the Mcally Culking of mafia.

(I spelled the actors name on purpose as a nuanced way of continuing to harp on him ruining that movie quote.)

I'll be back later to call someone else stupid.

I'll let you guys get it out of your systems.  NK N1 last game, first lynch this game.  Eventually you guys get tired of killing me off early and then I can play the game.

WTF?  LOL

I'm Kevin McAllister but as for role you all can GFY's

You Nolder? 

I'll let you guys get it out of your systems. NK N1 last game, first lynch this game. Eventually you guys get tired of killing me off early and then I can play the game.

the basket ball player?

Archived