2015 JN Mock Draft V.1 DISCUSSION Thread

T0mShane

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I showed up 3 hours late?  You really do have your head up your ass.  Try reading the suggestions to make the mock better.  You might learn something.

Of course you did, any prudent person in the whole world having somehow acquired the rights to pick 2 and 3 would know they should be ready to pick right after the draft starts.

The fifth pick is a tough one. In a normal draft I'd expect a team like the skins with so many holes to attempt to move back in the round to address a few needs with first round talent. Mariota still available but I believe their needs go way deeper.

Let's make this draft 4 rounds and then do another one that allows trades, at least for the first 3 - 4 rounds.  Sure it takes more time, but why are we in a rush?  I'm interested in a more realistic mock, to be honest.  For those that say it's a mess, I've done them before and they are fine. You just need patience and a moderator willing to keep track and update the lists accurately.  Without that, it would be a mess.   It's March 18th.  We have over a month till the draft. no hurry.

IM game

so what?

there's a 4 hour limit and some people occasionally have meetings with clients during the day.

WTF are you moderating this anyway? You clearly don't enjoy it. Let someone else do it who actually wants to do it.

Modding isn't "fun" for anybody you psycho. Pay attention and stop complaining.

I've been a little surprised how long these picks have taken, but everyone is working I guess. I assume it will be quicker in the evening. It's important to PM the team after you as soon as you pick so they see the email and know its their turn.

Yeah I sent my notification message when I picked.

How far do you think he falls? Who trades back up into the first to secure him?

Bears decided they had enough of Cutler.  Mariota can sit for a year and we will get rid of Cutler at before the next season when the cap hit is not so bad.

Archived