Osi visiting the Jets?!

JetsFanNick12

I don't get it.  Unless we are signing him because we will not be drafting an edge rusher this year.  Maybe they feel he has one productive year in him.  It could indicate interest in MM.

Pace, Babin, Osi would be a huge mistake. We could think about it every time one of the OLBs we pass on becomes Von Miller.

I'd rather have an old Osi than young Jamal Westerman type who is barely in the NFL.

It's all about depth-and options. We can't be forced to draft a position due to lack of depth. Build it now so you can draft BPA and you're not torpedoed in case of an injury like with CB last season. Let's say we take cooper or white- then say Sheldon or Pace goes down for the year, who is stepping in? A vet with a little left is better than a special teamer scrub.

Why hate on depth/non starter signings- or if you do then at least name specific viable alternatives. (Not every signing can be Revis)

I'd rather have an old Osi than young Jamal Westerman type who is barely in the NFL.

It's all about depth-and options. We can't be forced to draft a position due to lack of depth. Build it now so you can draft BPA and you're not torpedoed in case of an injury like with CB last season. Let's say we take cooper or white- then say Sheldon or Pace goes down for the year, who is stepping in? A vet with a little left is better than a special teamer scrub.

Why hate on depth/non starter signings- or if you do then at least name specific viable alternatives. (Not every signing can be Revis)

How about we get neither?

Archived