Curt Schilling; Troll Killer

SoFlaJets

http://deadspin.com/curt-schilling-goes-dadmode-on-twitter-trolls-bashing-h-1688969687

Curt Schilling Goes Dadmode On Twitter Trolls Bashing His Daughter

•  

fu7q1eiiwvu2ebi6m5qz.jpg

Ads by Google
14.2% 2013 Annuity Return
Best Annuities for 2014 Revealed. Get the Details in our Free Report.
onlineannuityrates.com/TopAnnuities

Curt Schilling is wrong on so many things, but not this one. Schilling tweeted out congratulations to his daughter last week for getting accepted to college, where she'll play softball. Here's what he said. It's a nice, solid Proud Dad tweet.

The trolls didn't take long to pounce. Schilling recounted what happened next on his blog. At first, it was the usual "I'll take care of her" and "looking forward to partying with her," Schilling wrote. But later came tweets that were just disgusting. Schilling posted screenshots from two offenders. I think it's fair to say we can say these are the types of comments that keep dads awake at night worrying about their daughters.

olt3fv6gdzdrsvnqp9md.png

qynmzdnr8prsp6qaybco.png

ff6c3hunhczcmbl0ojt1.png

efczpuyukvtsuvdqpp6h.png

vviokbxyswlrhqb6er4l.png

gvd9lql867yzzn8pb6cw.png

So Schilling went Dadmode. He tracked down who these guys were and put the information right below the screenshots.

Since then, both Twitter accounts have been deleted (@Nagels_Bagels appears to have been suspended, while @primetime227 no longer exists), and Brookdale Community College released a statement on Facebook saying the student involved has been suspended. Schilling said these weren't the only people sending him disgusting messages, but that he stopped after sleuthing these Twitter accounts because it was "more of the same." He later updated his post with two more screenshots of offensive tweets for any interested party.

The Sports Guru"? Ya he's a DJ named Adam Nagel (DJ is a bit strong since he's on the air for 1 hour a week) on Brookdale Student Radio at Brookdale Community College. How do you think that place feels about this stud representing their school? You don't think this isn't going to be a nice compilation that will show up every single time this idiot is googled the rest of his life? What happens when a potential woman he's after googles and reads this?

The other clown? He's VP of the Theta Xi fraternity at Montclair State University. I gotta believe if Theta Xi is cool with a VP of one of their chapters acting like this I'd prefer to have no one I know in it. Also, does anyone attending Montclair State University have a student handbook? If so can you pass it along because I am pretty sure there are about 90 violations in this idiots tweets.

In this case, though, there's only one opinion that matters: Schilling's daughter, Gabby. In his post, Schilling apologizes for possibly embarrassing her. Here's Gabby Schilling's reply:

@gehrig38 don't know what i would do without you, i love you so much!!

— Gabby Schilling (@GabbyS_chilling) March 2, 2015

Update: NJ.com reports that "Hollywood" was Sean MacDonald, a graduate of Montclair State University hired as a part-time ticket seller for the Yankees at the end of January. He was fired today. Jason Zillo, the team's director of communications, told NJ.com: "We have zero tolerance for anything like this."

Social media is the devil.

There are a lot of evil elements who are using the internet for their own and those who they work for doing it's own wicked ways. I don't know if you happen to belong to any off the beaten track forums bro but....well check this out.......http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/03/01/paid-govt-and-corporate-internet-trolls-are-real/

• 3 weeks later...

Schilling trying to ruin the lives of a couple of joe 6 packs 

A Joe six pack is a guy who works for a living and just wants to be treated normally.  These are three college kids who are taking the chance to get obscene about a guy's daughter directly to him online.

Archived