Question for you Madden players...

JetFanatic

So with all this Free Agency madness I decided to start playing Madden again.  The decision became that much easier when I found a Madden Roster download file where this kid put literally every FA move and created almost every rookie and put them in as Free Agents.  So I looked at this mock draft which I LOVED and decided to use it and plug each rookie on their respective team according to this mock draft and start playing.  I played a quick 5 min quarter game to see if it would suck me in and boy did it!!

So when it comes to picking an offense and defensive playbook for the Jets now which should I use because the "Spread" offense isn't an option.  I tried 'Run and Gun' but that didn't seem right.  What other team runs a spread offense so that I could just use their playbook?  Colts?  I was thinking of picking the  'West Coast' offense but I'm not sure if that's the same as a Spread type of offense.

Any help would be appreciated.

I use CJ instead of ivory because of the speed. Same thing with Vick, muck quicker than Geno and can throw in the run. Percy is super fast and Amaro plays way better than in real life. I use Carolina's offense because it has a good mix of plays and a good selection of pistol plays. On Defense like blitzing with McDoogle from the nickel formations.

I don't want to sound like a nerd but I ranked in the top 100 in Madden from years 2010-2014. I honestly cannot play it anymore. It's not the same for me.

Use the Arizona offense. They have great shotgun plays that should get your receivers in open space.

I use the updated rosters so dj and Harvin are gone. But will try Arizona Offense. I am having trouble getting receivers open

There was a post free agency update? I haven't played in 2 and a half weeks. They have never done that before. Usually the super Bowl update was the last one.

So with all this Free Agency madness I decided to start playing Madden again. The decision became that much easier when I found a Madden Roster download file where this kid put literally every FA move and created almost every rookie and put them in as Free Agents. So I looked at this mock draft which I LOVED and decided to use it and plug each rookie on their respective team according to this mock draft and start playing. I played a quick 5 min quarter game to see if it would suck me in and boy did it!!

So when it comes to picking an offense and defensive playbook for the Jets now which should I use because the "Spread" offense isn't an option. I tried 'Run and Gun' but that didn't seem right. What other team runs a spread offense so that I could just use their playbook? Colts? I was thinking of picking the 'West Coast' offense but I'm not sure if that's the same as a Spread type of offense.

Run N Shoot playbook. I've done the same exact thing you are trying to do lol.

I don't want to sound like a nerd but I ranked in the top 100 in Madden from years 2010-2014. I honestly cannot play it anymore. It's not the same for me.

Use the Arizona offense. They have great shotgun plays that should get your receivers in open space.

Super Nerd.

Haven't played much since PS2 days (when I was pretty good), I still play against my brother though on our annual Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year "Bowl Games" lol. He's a 49er fan so he's had the upper hand the past few years.

Can't wait to get back to my aggressive man D, control the safety or Demario Davis and run a lot of blitzes and bluff blitzes. Revis, Cro and Skrine are game changers for my play style as oppose to the shlt we had corner wise in the secondary last year. Play ball control by getting the run game going, then go off playaction to get Geno in rhythm, and let my D make the big plays as the game goes on and he gets frustrated having to punt and/or settle for FGs.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I use CJ instead of ivory because of the speed. Same thing with Vick, muck quicker than Geno and can throw in the run. Percy is super fast and Amaro plays way better than in real life. I use Carolina's offense because it has a good mix of plays and a good selection of pistol plays. On Defense like blitzing with McDoogle from the nickel formations.

You can get Geno up to 99 overall in about a season.

Always go youth.

There was a post free agency update? I haven't played in 2 and a half weeks. They have never done that before. Usually the super Bowl update was the last one.

It's not from official madden. It's just people that update the latest madden rosters. A lot of kids do a nice job

So with all this Free Agency madness I decided to start playing Madden again. The decision became that much easier when I found a Madden Roster download file where this kid put literally every FA move and created almost every rookie and put them in as Free Agents. So I looked at this mock draft which I LOVED and decided to use it and plug each rookie on their respective team according to this mock draft and start playing. I played a quick 5 min quarter game to see if it would suck me in and boy did it!!

So when it comes to picking an offense and defensive playbook for the Jets now which should I use because the "Spread" offense isn't an option. I tried 'Run and Gun' but that didn't seem right. What other team runs a spread offense so that I could just use their playbook? Colts? I was thinking of picking the 'West Coast' offense but I'm not sure if that's the same as a Spread type of offense.

Switch the play book to pass balanced and offense type should be verticle offense. I use colts playbook sometimes.

Yeah someone has been updating it daily since the FA started. Had to change Revis number from 21 to 24 but for the most part it's good to go

So with all this Free Agency madness I decided to start playing Madden again.  The decision became that much easier when I found a Madden Roster download file where this kid put literally every FA move and created almost every rookie and put them in as Free Agents.  So I looked at this mock draft which I LOVED and decided to use it and plug each rookie on their respective team according to this mock draft and start playing.  I played a quick 5 min quarter game to see if it would suck me in and boy did it!!

So when it comes to picking an offense and defensive playbook for the Jets now which should I use because the "Spread" offense isn't an option.  I tried 'Run and Gun' but that didn't seem right.  What other team runs a spread offense so that I could just use their playbook?  Colts?  I was thinking of picking the  'West Coast' offense but I'm not sure if that's the same as a Spread type of offense.

Thinking about doing this on my PS4 madden.  Where did you find the save file?  What system was it for?  Do you have a link?

Thanks!

I have the updated roster and used a ridiculous mock draft that included the Jets getting Duke Johnson and Phillip Dorsett.  So much fun.

For X-Box 360? If so that means I kick your a** before in 2013. I was top 125 throughout then glitches just got ridiculous. The Raider team is a cheat I tell you. Madden is basically chess on a counsel system.

For X-Box 360? If so that means I kick your a** before in 2013. I was top 125 throughout then glitches just got ridiculous. The Raider team is a cheat I tell you. Madden is basically chess on a counsel system.

PS3/PS4. I do remember that Raider glitch though. I couldn't beat them.

I'll try that. I found this crazy roster where this kid created 290 rookies and all the up to date transactions.

Hahahaha literally same exact roster I downloaded a couple of nights ago. You find it through Operation Sports?

There was a Raider glitch? What was it exactly?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I actually think it might of been for PS2. They had a play called HB - Toss out of the I-Form and it was literally impossibly to stop. McFadden used to put up 400 yards rushing on me. Lol

Archived