Question for you Madden players...

JetFanatic

I actually think it might of been for PS2. They had a play called HB - Toss out of the I-Form and it was literally impossibly to stop. McFadden used to put up 400 yards rushing on me. Lol

Lol that sucks.....oh well the Raiders need something to get excited about lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hahahaha literally same exact roster I downloaded a couple of nights ago. You find it through Operation Sports?

Lol yeah in their rosters forum.  The games seem much more realistic for me.  I don't know if there was some sort of gameplay update in the months that I haven't played, but I'm just touching up the rosters then getting into a Franchise.  Is there any way to get Bowles as the coach of the Jets?  No way right?

Lol yeah in their rosters forum. The games seem much more realistic for me. I don't know if there was some sort of gameplay update in the months that I haven't played, but I'm just touching up the rosters then getting into a Franchise. Is there any way to get Bowles as the coach of the Jets? No way right?

Can u run those rosters in head to head online?

So with all this Free Agency madness I decided to start playing Madden again.  The decision became that much easier when I found a Madden Roster download file where this kid put literally every FA move and created almost every rookie and put them in as Free Agents.  So I looked at this mock draft which I LOVED and decided to use it and plug each rookie on their respective team according to this mock draft and start playing.  I played a quick 5 min quarter game to see if it would suck me in and boy did it!!

So when it comes to picking an offense and defensive playbook for the Jets now which should I use because the "Spread" offense isn't an option.  I tried 'Run and Gun' but that didn't seem right.  What other team runs a spread offense so that I could just use their playbook?  Colts?  I was thinking of picking the  'West Coast' offense but I'm not sure if that's the same as a Spread type of offense.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kinda off topic, but it seems like Joe Montana will be releasing a Football game this summer. Its allegedly NFL licensed and will be exclusive to Microsoft (Xbox One and PC) and its with the help of the guys over at 2k sports (NFL 2k5). I really hope so because Im so tired of Madden. 

Kinda off topic, but it seems like Joe Montana will be releasing a Football game this summer. Its allegedly NFL licensed and will be exclusive to Microsoft (Xbox One and PC) and its with the help of the guys over at 2k sports (NFL 2k5). I really hope so because Im so tired of Madden.

That's great news if they do in fact get the NFL and NFLPA licenses and 2K sports is involved. I was a HUGE fan of NFL2K when it first came out on Dreamcast and every year chose 2K over EA.

Only thing that sucks is I have Playstation, but if EA lost the exclusive license and other company's can make NFL games as well its definitely a positive.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hopefully its good although I have PS4.    Joe Montana football is the only game I have ever bought in my life that I returned the same day.  Horrible.

Joe_Montana_Football_boxart.jpg

Archived